To anybody saying new karma is bad...

#1TekutsoPosted 3/29/2013 7:23:54 AM
Champ is strong as ****/broken, not sure which. Few days time this will be realized.
---
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire
#2Sony_FanaticPosted 3/29/2013 7:33:31 AM
She has too much poke.
---
PSN PHOENIX_4pp | LoL Ikasnu
Platinum Trophies Modern Warfare 3 | Motorstorm: Apocalypse
#3PrintScreenKeyPosted 3/29/2013 7:49:49 AM
you want to win lane lose game? k
#4user_ptPosted 3/29/2013 8:41:02 AM
I only played once versus a new Karma support in bot lane, and she just melts away the adc and support's hp early game. It's absurd how much poke she has.
#5boktai3Posted 3/29/2013 8:43:12 AM
you can pretty much burst down any ADC by end game, followed up by snaring someone and having your team poke them off, it seems really hard to lose with her.
#6domprussPosted 3/29/2013 8:44:07 AM
People are used to karma doing very little damage and only be a shield and a heal. Karma was so bad pre-patch that she only had a ranked win ration of 32% at the end of pre-season 3. Now that she can actually do damage, and has her slow do something useful, with a CC she can lane just fine.

She isn't broken, not by a long shot, but people haven't figured out how to get away from her. She does sustained damage so she has to always follow the enemy champ to burst them, if you go all in on Karma she melts, but because of the changes, everyone is playing too passively against her.
#7KeepItCivilPosted 3/29/2013 8:47:49 AM
if you go all in on Karma she melts

I have a slight problem with that, doesn't she have a shield and a heal which make that difficult?
---
FGC represent!
DignatoReRaised posted... Oh god are people gonna start talking about sodium content and being exposed.
#8DeanyzyPosted 3/29/2013 8:53:17 AM
She ain't bad, she's not broken but she is good. She plays a similar role to Zilean in that she has a strong laning phase but her damage falls off (well apart from Mantra Q and W, they always hit like a truck) and she becomes more of a support later on.

Thresh and Karma make a fun late game combo, it's just very difficult to get to the carry inbetween their shields and CC. Be aggressive early on but take a more defensive stance in teamfights and she'll clean up.
#9AceronPosted 3/29/2013 9:03:15 AM
KeepItCivil posted...
if you go all in on Karma she melts

I have a slight problem with that, doesn't she have a shield and a heal which make that difficult?

Shield, yeah. The heal costs her Mantra, so if you can draw it out, it'll slow down her burst.

Also, if people are playing her like a poke machine, they're probably neglecting her shield and slow in favor of her nuke. Which will, of course, make her vulnerable to all-in assault.
---
Believe in yourself. Not you, that believes in me.
Not me, that believes in you. Believe in you that believes in yourself. - Kamina, TTGL
#10VegerunksPosted 3/29/2013 9:11:01 AM
Deanyzy posted...
She ain't bad, she's not broken but she is good. She plays a similar role to Zilean in that she has a strong laning phase but her damage falls off (well apart from Mantra Q and W, they always hit like a truck) and she becomes more of a support later on.

Thresh and Karma make a fun late game combo, it's just very difficult to get to the carry inbetween their shields and CC. Be aggressive early on but take a more defensive stance in teamfights and she'll clean up.

Except Zilean actually is stronger late game than early game. His bomb works wonders on bursting an ADC or Mage.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide