Jarvan's skill cap is high?! wut?

#1ManTigerPosted 3/29/2013 9:05:27 AM
I've been seeing people say this recently, that Jarvan's skill cap is high.
I've just seen somebody compare Zed's skill cap to Jarvan's, and say how the two champ's skill caps are close to the other. What? Jungling effectively is hard but I would never say Jarvan is a hard champ to be at least decent with. And I wouldn't even dare to compare Jarvan's skill cap to Zed's. To those that think Jarvan's skill cap is as high as Zed's, tell me why. Because I don't know why the hell anyone would say such thing.
#2DeanyzyPosted 3/29/2013 9:08:24 AM
I suppose they are referring to his ult as, like with Anivia's wall, a bad one can cost you a teamfight.

Overall though I'd say that Zed has the higher skill cap.
#3PhoenixNinePosted 3/29/2013 9:08:46 AM
Have you seen a non-perfect J4 ult?

It won the game. For the enemy team.

Also, hitting both spells on the target for damage to knock them up instead of falling just short and not doing the damage.

He's mostly about timing.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#4KeepItCivilPosted 3/29/2013 9:11:03 AM
Time to enjoy the fact that CHA is no longer here.
---
FGC represent!
DignatoReRaised posted... Oh god are people gonna start talking about sodium content and being exposed.
#5ManTiger(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 9:13:37 AM
You think Jarvan is as hard of a champ to play as Zed?
You talk about timing? Zed is ALL about timing. Ofc I know about Jarvan's ult being a double edge. Zed is a double-edge character, period.
And I've also seen people saying Jarvan's EQ combo is similar and simiarl hard to use as Zed's W combos. Uhhhhhhhhhh Zed's W has crazy long cooldown people.
#6_Yag_Posted 3/29/2013 9:15:48 AM
you know...

having a high skill cap has nothing to do with how easy it is to be DECENT with a champ..

hence why it's called the skill CAP, as in the utmost limit of potential.
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#7ManTiger(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 9:18:14 AM
Uhhhh ok?
It doesn't change the fact that it is significantly harder to optimize Zed plays than Jarvan's.
#8LaveronxPosted 3/29/2013 9:23:21 AM
You're the only one arguing zed vs jarvan here. Jarvan still has a higher skill cap than most champs.
---
Story of my life: http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/367svi/
LoL IGN: Laveron
#9HorribrenPosted 3/29/2013 9:27:32 AM
Time to enjoy the fact that CHA is no longer here.

lol
---
http://i.imgur.com/eejtgBu.jpg
#10_Yag_Posted 3/29/2013 9:27:42 AM
also just for the record I dont find Zed hard to play at all...so yeah i'd say theyre pretty comparable
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P