Why do people think it is the jungle's job to win their lane?

#1BhelliumPosted 3/29/2013 10:09:24 AM
To the point of saying stuff like, "you only ganked once?"
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#2JackDaniels1964Posted 3/29/2013 10:13:28 AM
#TheNeedToBlame
---
Kill me and take all my gold, just don't harm me T.T
Badazz stylezz GGzz WPzz 2006 Nerf pls
#3Bhellium(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 10:13:55 AM
i'd follow that
---
#4RikuWOblivion2Posted 3/29/2013 10:16:38 AM
Because it can't possibly be their fault they lost lane themselves. Especially not after Riven got that kill on them and they thought it was still a good idea to fight her over and over again.
---
Just call my name, you'll be okay, your scream is BURNING through my veins
http://www.centsports.com/ref/673351
#5Bhellium(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 10:18:50 AM
or an akali when they "can't afford pinks"
---
#6bstbllPosted 3/29/2013 10:21:05 AM
RikuWOblivion2 posted...
Because it can't possibly be their fault they lost lane themselves. Especially not after Riven got that kill on them and they thought it was still a good idea to fight her over and over again.

I'll say that sometimes, it can be the jungler's fault you lose lane. It's never valid to blame your jungler for your deaths, because I'm of the opinion that every death is avoidable unless you personally mess up, but if their jungler is just sitting on you and your jungler never comes to help, you're inevitably going to lose your lane in cs. Nothing you can really do about it.

That said, it isn't necessarily a bad thing. If their jungler is pitching his tent, your jungler is free to put massive pressure on other lanes while stealing their jungle as well. It's a tradeoff and can be frustrating when you're in toplane and can hardly farm because of how hard you're getting camped, but ultimately having two lanes win>having one lane win.

And if you're dying over and over, then you're just all kinds of bad.
---
So basically communists are druids. -Gestapoid
#7CovenantPosted 3/29/2013 10:33:57 AM
RikuWOblivion2 posted...