General Support Karma Topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. General Support Karma Topic

User Info: EcchiBaka

EcchiBaka
3 years ago#1
No, this isn't the place for you to say "You shouldn't play Karma as a support". I'm interested in AP supports like her (Lux, Zyra, etc.) and want a general idea of what to max and build on her as support. It's not easy choosing between the shield and root though.

I know my build path should contain lots of CDR mixed with a bit of AP so I won't pester you about it that much, but gimme some ideas people. Work with me.
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png

User Info: angermngment101

angermngment101
3 years ago#2
I only played support karma one game, but i didnt know what I was doing. It was in a rough lane with a worthless adc, so I prob wont be the best response in this topic.

I think going Q > E > W is best in this lane. Get a point in W early around level 4.

I couldnt figure out really when to mantra a skill. I threw out Q's all day, but they didnt seem to do any damage. I got a kages pick just for a little more AP, but meh.

You probably wanna save your mantra for a gank, and then R E at the right time to give everyone the movespeed boost. Then you want to Q W the people that are running.

get yourself philo + kages, and turn philo into shurelias and kages into twin shadows.
Gamefax

User Info: BIRDOOH

BIRDOOH
3 years ago#3
Q feels like it does nothing without being leveled up, so I'd go with maxing Q first for the poke. Then E and then W
beauty pie ;3
http://i42.tinypic.com/15wdv2h.jpg

User Info: Rihawf

Rihawf
3 years ago#4
good items
philo -> ohmwrecker
kage's -> wota/shard (or both)
banner of the command (sustain + CDR + pushing with shield and minion)
blue potion overdose

you can also get away with athene's + CDR boots + masteries to build those other items
I like support karma.

if you can land your Q, max your Q
it's all situational though, depends if you want to push more or something like that
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. General Support Karma Topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived