General Support Karma Topic

#1EcchiBakaPosted 3/29/2013 2:32:51 PM
No, this isn't the place for you to say "You shouldn't play Karma as a support". I'm interested in AP supports like her (Lux, Zyra, etc.) and want a general idea of what to max and build on her as support. It's not easy choosing between the shield and root though.

I know my build path should contain lots of CDR mixed with a bit of AP so I won't pester you about it that much, but gimme some ideas people. Work with me.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
#2angermngment101Posted 3/29/2013 2:40:04 PM
I only played support karma one game, but i didnt know what I was doing. It was in a rough lane with a worthless adc, so I prob wont be the best response in this topic.

I think going Q > E > W is best in this lane. Get a point in W early around level 4.

I couldnt figure out really when to mantra a skill. I threw out Q's all day, but they didnt seem to do any damage. I got a kages pick just for a little more AP, but meh.

You probably wanna save your mantra for a gank, and then R E at the right time to give everyone the movespeed boost. Then you want to Q W the people that are running.

get yourself philo + kages, and turn philo into shurelias and kages into twin shadows.
---
Gamefax
#3BIRDOOHPosted 3/30/2013 1:41:57 PM
Q feels like it does nothing without being leveled up, so I'd go with maxing Q first for the poke. Then E and then W
---
beauty pie ;3
http://i42.tinypic.com/15wdv2h.jpg
#4RihawfPosted 3/30/2013 1:46:25 PM
good items
philo -> ohmwrecker
kage's -> wota/shard (or both)
banner of the command (sustain + CDR + pushing with shield and minion)
blue potion overdose

you can also get away with athene's + CDR boots + masteries to build those other items
I like support karma.

if you can land your Q, max your Q
it's all situational though, depends if you want to push more or something like that
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)