wow ap gangplank is a boss

#1qqcarPosted 3/29/2013 2:37:21 PM
just watched a game at my friends house. ap gangplank was carrying the game. orange was so op. and ap cannon balls are .............
#2PhoenixNinePosted 3/29/2013 2:37:54 PM
>_____>

Can win vs baddies.

That's it.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#3qqcar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 2:39:09 PM
the gangplank at 700 ap. Q did so much damage
#4Fenrir the WolfPosted 3/29/2013 2:39:21 PM
Some GP in one of my games a week or so back did this. I think he was originally intending to throw/troll since there were arguments among the team and it seemed like we were going to lose. But it actually worked out pretty darned well for us.
---
And then John was a zombie.
#5BhelliumPosted 3/29/2013 2:40:29 PM
FIGHT ME IN MY THUNDERSTICKDOME

IF YOU DARE
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#6aHappySackaPosted 3/29/2013 2:42:34 PM
Calling it here, AP Ganplank will eventually become a thing and Riot will have to nerf it.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#7SilviiroPosted 3/29/2013 2:43:25 PM
The really fun thing to do with AP GP is let them think they're about to kill you then TROLOLOL 1K HEAL
---
"I have seen everything that is done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and a striving after wind." -- Ecclesiastes 1:14
#8ERLiNoPosted 3/29/2013 2:46:50 PM
Silviiro posted...
The really fun thing to do with AP GP is let them think they're about to kill you then TROLOLOL 1K HEAL

This sounds like tryndamere rofl
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
#9RihawfPosted 3/29/2013 2:48:30 PM
the problem is that GP has no way to escape as much as he can cc cleanse and heal for a big amount.
however, if a team pushed mid, him split pushing top and took care of bot lane with his cannon balls and it becomes strong, it might be a problem.

But I doubt it, really.
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#10ERLiNoPosted 3/29/2013 2:50:26 PM
Rihawf posted...
the problem is that GP has no way to escape as much as he can cc cleanse and heal for a big amount.
however, if a team pushed mid, him split pushing top and took care of bot lane with his cannon balls and it becomes strong, it might be a problem.

But I doubt it, really.

Just a thing in normals where almost anything works
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg