wow ap gangplank is a boss

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. wow ap gangplank is a boss
3 years ago#1
just watched a game at my friends house. ap gangplank was carrying the game. orange was so op. and ap cannon balls are .............
3 years ago#2
>_____>

Can win vs baddies.

That's it.
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
3 years ago#3
the gangplank at 700 ap. Q did so much damage
3 years ago#4
Some GP in one of my games a week or so back did this. I think he was originally intending to throw/troll since there were arguments among the team and it seemed like we were going to lose. But it actually worked out pretty darned well for us.
And then John was a zombie.
3 years ago#5
FIGHT ME IN MY THUNDERSTICKDOME

IF YOU DARE
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
3 years ago#6
Calling it here, AP Ganplank will eventually become a thing and Riot will have to nerf it.
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
3 years ago#7
The really fun thing to do with AP GP is let them think they're about to kill you then TROLOLOL 1K HEAL
"I have seen everything that is done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and a striving after wind." -- Ecclesiastes 1:14
3 years ago#8
Silviiro posted...
The really fun thing to do with AP GP is let them think they're about to kill you then TROLOLOL 1K HEAL

This sounds like tryndamere rofl
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
3 years ago#9
the problem is that GP has no way to escape as much as he can cc cleanse and heal for a big amount.
however, if a team pushed mid, him split pushing top and took care of bot lane with his cannon balls and it becomes strong, it might be a problem.

But I doubt it, really.
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
3 years ago#10
Rihawf posted...
the problem is that GP has no way to escape as much as he can cc cleanse and heal for a big amount.
however, if a team pushed mid, him split pushing top and took care of bot lane with his cannon balls and it becomes strong, it might be a problem.

But I doubt it, really.

Just a thing in normals where almost anything works
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. wow ap gangplank is a boss

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived