Discussion: Hecarim

#1ManTigerPosted 3/29/2013 4:04:06 PM
So in post 3.5, what do you think about Hecarim?
He still functions the same but obviously not nearly as effective.
He sort of sucks in early game but starts to destroy things from midgame and absolutely dominates in lategame, if you reach lategame.

It's also interesting to note that the pre-nerf Hecarim was almost never used in the LCS and in EU, it has 0% win rate. Cool death pony ftw (in looks).
#2Darkyellow327Posted 3/29/2013 4:17:55 PM
He's exactly the same as before, just weaker. Late-game monster, but can be bullied too hard to reach late game and be effective. That's why you don't see him in LCS.
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle
#3nomorePosted 3/29/2013 4:20:31 PM
"Not nearly as effective" is a bit of an exaggeration.
I find him to be pretty much the same.
I don't think the W nerf hurt him much at all. It's barely noticeable in the few games i've played.

The lizard elder hurts more.. But I haven't been buying it on him now
#4olijollyPosted 3/29/2013 4:23:55 PM
nomore posted...
"Not nearly as effective" is a bit of an exaggeration.
I find him to be pretty much the same.
I don't think the W nerf hurt him much at all. It's barely noticeable in the few games i've played.

The lizard elder hurts more.. But I haven't been buying it on him now

I disagree.
The 4-second cooldown time addition to W is pretty big. It doesn't really hurt the usage of W in team fights but it's been slowing my jungling. And the nerf to the lizard is actually big, even in teamfights as it stacks up for its AOE effectiveness. It's still nice though but it's not a champion I'd use due to its lack of strong early game.
#5ralalooloo11Posted 3/29/2013 4:53:16 PM
Hecarim is very close to what he was prior to the nerf.
In Soloq, he's probably one of the most OP champ.
#6Fenrir the WolfPosted 3/30/2013 12:23:16 PM
His early game is noticeably harder imo. I suppose it's the price to pay for having such a crazy lategame, but I wish they'd leave him alone already
---
And then John was a zombie.