gangplank, anivia, xin zhao or kassadin and why

#31thedarklordx3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 4:41:05 PM(edited)
Ferd_Da_Bird posted...
thedarklordx3 posted...
refunded anivia for xin because anivia is god awful

still thanks to everyone

You're just bad at her. She has *gasp* a LEARNING CURVE! Geez.

I'm not saying she's bad because I didn't get a penta and go 40/0 on my first game

I'm saying she sucks because her skills do crap damage and her ult is like fiddle's, requires you to go within spitting distance of your opponents, without giving you a champ that makes that a good idea

but it's also like fiddles in that, you use it from the brush on unsuspecting enemies

her W is probably one of the best skills in the game in theory

but almost impossible to use right in practice
---
League of Legends IGN: devilkingx - add me and play with me
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
#32Ferd_Da_BirdPosted 3/30/2013 4:49:57 PM
thedarklordx3 posted...
Ferd_Da_Bird posted...
thedarklordx3 posted...

still thanks to everyone

I'm not saying she's bad because I didn't get a penta and go 40/0 on my first game

I'm saying she sucks because her skills do crap damage and her ult is like fiddle's, requires you to go within spitting distance of your opponents, without giving you a champ that makes that a good idea

but it's also like fiddles in that, you use it from the brush on unsuspecting enemies

OK SO let's try to point out all the noob comments here as usual:

Crap Damage: Excuse me, but did you just accuse her Q and E, which, when used correctly both have a 1.0 AP ratio and do 360 flat damage at rank 5? What? Morello himself has stated that he avidly believes Anivia needs a huge nerf to her damage and is only kept in check by the rest of the balance team.

Ult like Fiddles: Why would you do that? You can R in a strategic spot with them in full view of you. If you use it like fiddle's, I'll repeat myself: YOU'RE BAD AT HER.

W impossible in practice: Erm, how? Walling off an area or choke wins teamfights regularly and is spectacularly effective late-mid game. If you can't use it correctly... do I really have to repeat myself?

In conclusion, you're another bad blaming the fact you tried to play a champion with is one of the hardest to play and did badly on the actual champion, instead of trying for more than a second and instead just going to one of the easiest champions to play (Xin).
---
Never give up.
Never surrender.
#33thedarklordx3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 5:28:47 PM(edited)
Ferd_Da_Bird posted...
thedarklordx3 posted...
Ferd_Da_Bird posted...
thedarklordx3 posted...

still thanks to everyone

Crap Damage: Excuse me, but did you just accuse her Q and E, which, when used correctly both have a 1.0 AP ratio and do 360 flat damage at rank 5? What? Morello himself has stated that he avidly believes Anivia needs a huge nerf to her damage and is only kept in check by the rest of the balance team.
always did crap damage when I used them...

Ult like Fiddles: Why would you do that? You can R in a strategic spot with them in full view of you. If you use it like fiddle's, I'll repeat myself: YOU'RE BAD AT HER.
I mean from the brush, into the middle of the enemy team

W impossible in practice: Erm, how? Walling off an area or choke wins teamfights regularly and is spectacularly effective late-mid game. If you can't use it correctly... do I really have to repeat myself?
I walled the enemy team so they couldn't escape my team, I then pat myself on the back for a good job

5 seconds later my team was aced, as I found out too late that MY team needed protection from THEM and not the other way around

In conclusion, you're another bad blaming the fact you tried to play a champion with is one of the hardest to play and did badly on the actual champion, instead of trying for more than a second and instead just going to one of the easiest champions to play (Xin).

I main Jax and before that I mained yi, and after Jax I played like 15 straight mordekaiser games

none of them were as useless as anivia...

I went 14/14 on my first morde game(got a quadra too)

and I had like a .5KDR with AD yi, which is terrible but I was like summoner level 6 when I started maining him and that truly was better than I was with the other champions

and now that I main jax my highlights are

26/8
19/10
29/19
25/12

I think it makes more sense to say that anivia sucks than that I'm bad

as I see it, a learning curve means that the champion isn't free wins like zed and akali and darius it means that your first game you'll go even and for the next dozen you'll go even, but eventually when you master the champ you'll go 40/0

not, until you put in 100 games she'll be worthless in your hands

who has time to throw 100 games?

and for the record I tried her for an hour and a half or so(2 games)

if they show up in my lolking, YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE THEM, they will make you cry,

like my score the last time I used ryze(again, I was like summoner lvl 10 at the time)
---
#34Darkyellow327Posted 3/30/2013 5:30:14 PM
thedarklordx3 posted...
Ferd_Da_Bird posted...
thedarklordx3 posted...
Ferd_Da_Bird posted...
thedarklordx3 posted...

still thanks to everyone

always did crap damage when I used them...

I mean from the brush, into the middle of the enemy team

I walled the enemy team so they couldn't escape my team, I then pat myself on the back for a good job

5 seconds later my team was aced, as I found out too late that MY team needed protection from THEM and not the other way around

I main Jax and before that I mained yi, and after Jax I played like 15 straight mordekaiser games

none of them were as useless as anivia...

I went 14/14 on my first morde game(got a quadra too)

and I had like a .5KDR with AD yi, which is terrible but I was like summoner level 6 when I started maining him and that truly was better than I was with the other champions

and now that I main jax my highlights are

26/8
19/10
29/19
25/12

I think it makes more sense to say that anivia sucks than that I'm bad

as I see it, a learning curve means that the champion isn't free wins like zed and akali and darius it means that your first game you'll go even and for the next dozen you'll go even, but eventually when you master the champ you'll go 40/0

not, until you put in 100 games she'll be worthless in your hands

who has time to throw 100 games?

and for the record I tried her for an hour and a half or so(2 games)

if they show up in my lolking, YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE THEM, they will make you cry,

like my score the last time I used ryze(again, I was like summoner lvl 10 at the time)

This is called having a high skill cap. You might not like high skill cap champions. Anivia is very strong in the hands of the right person.
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle
#35thedarklordx3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 5:39:24 PM(edited)
^I totally want to learn a champ with a high skill cap

mainly for bragging rights, if I can 26/8 you with syndra or orianna, I can showboat EVEN MORE than when I did that with Jax

and I can have an EVEN MORE legitimate claim to being good

however, I actually like to win and can get over not knowing any "high skill" champions if they're all like anivia(completely useless until you play 100 games with her)

EDIT: nother example

fiddlesticks, I can use fiddlesticks, I'm not the grandmaster of using fiddlesticks but I can use fiddlesticks

I didn't exactly go 2/16 or 0/8 the first time I used fiddle(I think it was like 11/14 but a lot of those deaths came after I was like 11/8 or 11/6)

I'll feed like mad with a bad team, but with a decent team I'll be a valuable asset

that right there is why I don't play fiddle much anymore, I don't like my fate being completely in other people's hands

---
#36DeadpooL7Posted 3/30/2013 5:38:41 PM
To be honest it seems like youre just bad at fragile like AP casters (such as Anivia or Kass in this scenario) and like more tanky close combat people.

As someone stated Anivia is very strong but you seem to not click with AP mages play style.

If you decide to try again maybe you should go with someone tanky like Diana or someone who gets in and does her damage.
---
Taric is mai waifu
#37thedarklordx3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 5:42:37 PM(edited)
DeadpooL7 posted...
To be honest it seems like youre just bad at fragile like AP casters (such as Anivia or Kass in this scenario) and like more tanky close combat people.

As someone stated Anivia is very strong but you seem to not click with AP mages play style.

If you decide to try again maybe you should go with someone tanky like Diana or someone who gets in and does her damage.

thedarklordx3 posted...
I've only got like 3185 IP and I want a new champ

my main criteria are high damage and not squishy, preferably jungler or mid(because I already have a competent top)

I'd like a new top, but I already have Jax and like 5 dozen games with him so I CAN hold out until later

I don't like any of my current mids(fiddle(too squishy), mordekaiser(if you think udyr is easy to kite...)) so I want someone else.

I don't have any really good junglers(I will get xin zhao and lee sin eventually)

so let the people of gamefaqs decide, who. do. I. buy!

and the strangest part, is that despite the bolded parts people suggested that cold piece of icy garbage

and yes, when I get RP I'll buy diana
---
#38thedarklordx3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 10:30:12 AM
bump

maybe I'll use this topic for the NEXT 3150 champion(GP or kass)
---
#39iiTryhardPosted 3/31/2013 10:38:20 AM
TC is spouting so much bad its disturbing

your highlight games with jax are 29-19 and 19-10? i think i've played jax like 4 times in total and i think one of those games i was like 26-5-19 in ranked

anivia does crazy damage, you have to double hit with Q

why does it matter that morde is kiteable? why are you sitting around autoing?

you called zed a low skill cap champ like akali or darius.....play zed one time. I dare you.

every time you say "i main x" i cringe because i just know you've played them like less than 20 times

This is either a troll or a future bronze V player gamefaqz
---
XBL: iiTryHaard LoL IGN: Pintbomb
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#40iiTryhardPosted 3/31/2013 10:41:58 AM
also i just checked your lolking,

you took heal exhaust on anivia? wtf?

never take clarity on anyone. If i see someone with clarity on i dodge.

You built CDR boots, bad bad bad bad bad
'
honestly, before you go spouting off opinions and toting them as facts you might want to A. reach level 30 first and B. acquire some basic game knowledge. There is never a reason to go 0-11-5 in a 25 minute game with a support, or to go 2-16 as anivia
---
XBL: iiTryHaard LoL IGN: Pintbomb
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg