gangplank, anivia, xin zhao or kassadin and why

#41thedarklordx3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 11:12:42 AM(edited)
iiTryhard posted...
also i just checked your lolking,
didn't I very specifcally say not to look at those games... not pretty

you took heal exhaust on anivia? wtf?
immediately before that I played support, and then I saw that my summoner spells were the same so I went to remedy that... only I couldn't think of what summoner spells to change them to in time and the game started

never take clarity on anyone. If i see someone with clarity on i dodge.
it gives ALOT of mana on a champion who... has like the highest mana costs ever

You built CDR boots, bad bad bad bad bad
only in retrospect did I see why it was a bad idea to build for CDR(for spell spamming) on a champion with rediculous mana costs, I see the error of my ways, and if I had any intention of ever playing anivia again I wouldn't do that
'
honestly, before you go spouting off opinions and toting them as facts you might want to A. reach level 30 first and B. acquire some basic game knowledge. I DO have basic game knowledge, I take on bronze ranked people all the time(no don't ask me why, I don't know why that one mordekaiser is bronze IV or V and was in a game with a lvl 23(at the time) same with the vi, and that veigar

There is never a reason to go 0-11-5 in a 25 minute game with a support, my heart wasn't in it, I wasn't truly prepared to support and my score reflected that... if we'd have ran a kill lane my score and that game would've improved

or to go 2-16 as anivia trash champion

---
League of Legends IGN: devilkingx - add me and play with me
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
#42WFG_ElitestPosted 3/31/2013 11:07:37 AM
wantfastcars posted...
Of those, I'd suggest Anivia for what you want. She can get pretty tanky but she can also hit pretty hard, and makes a decent Mid.

decent mid and anivia in the same sentence? anivia is probably the best champion in the game
---
twitch.tv/elitest
#43thedarklordx3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 11:08:45 AM(edited)
iiTryhard posted...
TC is spouting so much bad its disturbing

your highlight games with jax are 29-19 and 19-10?
those are just 2 of like 5

i think i've played jax like 4 times in total and i think one of those games i was like 26-5-19 in ranked
so? everyone has great games sometimes

anivia does crazy damage, you have to double hit with Q
somewhere around the second game I had figured out the art of Q-Qing, I also tried to follow up with E on champions... it wasn't rocket science

why does it matter that morde is kiteable? why are you sitting around autoing?
his Q is melee, his W has a short range, unless you can spam E and then ignite ult them to death you aren't going to do well against someone

you called zed a low skill cap champ like akali or darius.....play zed one time. I dare you. gift me zed and I'll play him atleast a dozen times(no matter how much I hate him)

every time you say "i main x" i cringe because i just know you've played them like less than 20 times
I started playing jax when I had like 60 games in pvp.... like 2 or 3 months ago, cut to now where I have like 215 granted atleast 50 of those must've been with other champs

This is either a troll or a future bronze V player gamefaqz
my main goal right now is to get to silver through my placements, and beat my friends and their silver IV and III, then I can call THEM bad

WFG_Elitest posted...
wantfastcars posted...
Of those, I'd suggest Anivia for what you want. She can get pretty tanky but she can also hit pretty hard, and makes a decent Mid.

decent mid and anivia in the same sentence? anivia is probably the best champion in the game

but... Jax already exists.

---
#44iiTryhardPosted 3/31/2013 11:09:10 AM
thedarklordx3 posted...
iiTryhard posted...
also i just checked your lolking,
didn't I very specifcally say not to look at those games... not pretty

you took heal exhaust on anivia? wtf?
immediately before that I played support, and then I saw that my summoner spells were the same so I went to remedy that... only I couldn't think of what summoner spells to change them to in time and the game started

never take clarity on anyone. If i see someone with clarity on i dodge.
it gives ALOT of mana on a champion who... has like the highest mana costs ever

You built CDR boots, bad bad bad bad bad
only in retrospect did I see why it was a bad idea to build for CDR(for spell spamming) on a champion with rediculous mana costs, I see the error of my ways, and if I had any intention of ever playing anivia again I wouldn't do that
'
honestly, before you go spouting off opinions and toting them as facts you might want to A. reach level 30 first and B. acquire some basic game knowledge. I DO have basic game knowledge, I take on bronze ranked people all the time(no don't ask me why, I don't know why that one mordekaiser is bronze IV or V and was in a game with a lvl 23(at the time) same with the vi, and that veigar

There is never a reason to go 0-11-5 in a 25 minute game with a support, my heart wasn't in it, I wasn't truly prepared to support and my score reflected that... if we'd have ran a kill lane my scure and that game would've went better

or to go 2-16 as anivia trash champion

bronze players don't have basic game knowledge. that's why they are bronze

even on a support those summoners suck

go tell froggen that anivia is a trash champion when 90% of teams have to ban anivia against him so that he doesn't straight up carry EG with her
---
XBL: iiTryHaard LoL IGN: Pintbomb
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#45iiTryhardPosted 3/31/2013 11:12:11 AM
thedarklordx3 posted...
iiTryhard posted...
TC is spouting so much bad its disturbing

your highlight games with jax are 29-19 and 19-10?
those are just 2 of like 5

i think i've played jax like 4 times in total and i think one of those games i was like 26-5-19 in ranked
so? everyone has great games sometimes

anivia does crazy damage, you have to double hit with Q
somewhere around the second game I had figured out the art of Q-Qing, I also tried to follow up with E on champions... it wasn't rocket science

why does it matter that morde is kiteable? why are you sitting around autoing?
his Q is melee, his W has a short range, unless you can spam E and then ignite ult them to death you aren't going to do well against someone

you called zed a low skill cap champ like akali or darius.....play zed one time. I dare you. gift me zed and I'll play him atleast a dozen times(no matter how much I hate him)

every time you say "i main x" i cringe because i just know you've played them like less than 20 times
I started playing jax when I had like 60 games in pvp.... like 2 or 3 months ago, cut to now where I have like 215 granted atleast 50 of those must've been with other champs

This is either a troll or a future bronze V player gamefaqz
my main goal right now is to get to silver through my placements, and beat my friends and their silver IV and III, then I can call THEM bad

WFG_Elitest posted...
wantfastcars posted...

but... Jax already exists.

with your current playing i highly highly highly highly doubt you will make silver in placements

and jax isn't as amazing as you think he is. he pubstomps noobs pretty badly, but once you play people who know how to abuse him early game and kite him he really isn't scary at all (which is why he has an average win rate)

sure he can hypercarry late game, but you won't reach lategame against a smart team
---
#46thedarklordx3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 11:23:45 AM(edited)
iiTryhard posted...

bronze players don't have basic game knowledge. that's why they are bronze
strange, nearly every time I play against lvl 30's in bronze I end up doing well but losing... I guess they can carry a bit better than I can(I think it was 25/12 Jax vs. 25/10 mordekaiser and morde carried his team)

even on a support those summoners suck
what I've learned is that you can only blame the support for the ADC, they have no real ability to affect the game, if your team is bad you can make the best plays in the world and still lose, headbutt the ADC away as alistar, watch the tank get a triple on your team and despair

go tell froggen that anivia is a trash champion when 90% of teams have to ban anivia against him so that he doesn't straight up carry EG with her
so? pros are like that, they could smash you with heimerdinger

iiTryhard posted...

with your current playing i highly highly highly highly doubt you will make silver in placements
that makes me sad, but I already planned on getting waaaay better before I stepped into ranked though

EDIT: HOLD THE PHONE, how do you know how I play if you've never seen me play?

I'll have you know I just played a normal yesterday with a silver IV guy(one of my aforementioned friends) and I did very well as Jax... granted that enemy team made it seem like it was a joke game, because they started pushing mid at like 5 minutes, and it was just back and forth pushing(as if it was end game) until we won at like 25 minutes

and jax isn't as amazing as you think he is. he pubstomps noobs pretty badly,
I read the exact same thing about mordekaiser...

but once you play people who know how to abuse him early game and kite him he really isn't scary at all (which is why he has an average win rate)
enlighten me on how you would kite a bruiser who isn't particularly slow and possesses a gap closer and a stun?

sure he can hypercarry late game,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uak19ra0OWQ

but you won't reach lategame against a smart team
well then, I'm starting to think that this statement is very very common, because I've seen it A LOT, but I guess what that means is that I have to choose someone else to play on teams... win nhao(who is actually good) it is!

---
#47thedarklordx3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 11:33:42 AM
ryana posted...
Shame on you people for suggesting he get a champion when he only has one rune page, its incomplete, and not really optimal for anyone

just saw this post,

like everything else i do it was made with jax in mind
---
#48iiTryhardPosted 3/31/2013 12:29:27 PM
thedarklordx3 posted...
lots of text

xin is good for someone trying to improve their play, and what I meant by your current playing is that if you cant mercilessly dispatch pre-level 30 players with ease then you won't make it into silver

If you wait a while and play normals until you have some experience and at least 2 rune pages then you might stand a better chance. If you jump right in you'll end up like my friends, in bronze 4 and 5 with no way out
---
#49thedarklordx3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 3:30:26 PM
iiTryhard posted...
thedarklordx3 posted...
lots of text

xin is good for someone trying to improve their play, and what I meant by your current playing is that if you cant mercilessly dispatch pre-level 30 players with ease then you won't make it into silver

If you wait a while and play normals until you have some experience and at least 2 rune pages then you might stand a better chance. If you jump right in you'll end up like my friends, in bronze 4 and 5 with no way out

thanks for the advice, I actually JUST perfected my xin zhao build(but failed to carry the game I perfected it in)

I hope to god garen panth and chogath are less common in ranked, because everytime I top against any of them I ALWAYS do badly, it's as if garen counters every top
---
#50iiTryhardPosted 3/31/2013 3:52:22 PM
thedarklordx3 posted...
iiTryhard posted...
thedarklordx3 posted...
lots of text

thanks for the advice, I actually JUST perfected my xin zhao build(but failed to carry the game I perfected it in)

I hope to god garen panth and chogath are less common in ranked, because everytime I top against any of them I ALWAYS do badly, it's as if garen counters every top

more or less

teemo gives him nightmares
---