Okay, that was one of my better matches I've had since I started lol . . .

#1natchu96Posted 3/30/2013 3:20:25 AM
Don't blame me for it being a blind normal game, I'm only level 12 T_T

http://i.imgur.com/yKDoZq2.jpg

It was actually a really close win. Both sides were pushed to the nexus. But when I look at that Katarina, I just . . .

I used to think that carrying harder doesn't really work, but apparently it does.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#2SirBrarfusPosted 3/30/2013 3:22:34 AM
Lol, double deathcaps.
#3g-cube_mastaPosted 3/30/2013 3:26:47 AM
good job :D
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#4Susan0Posted 3/30/2013 3:28:58 AM
that Kata so fed
---
Akali is mai Waifu desu~
Peace is at the end of my blade, FOOL
#5Ultraknight64Posted 3/30/2013 3:29:32 AM
That super fast Yi is truly a dunkmaster.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
<Official topic-ender of GameFAQs>
#6natchu96(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 3:33:04 AM(edited)
Ultraknight64 posted...

I don't think hitting 2 times per second or whatever really helps too much when I deal twice the damage per hit as the other Yi. I could've pushed it a bit further on attack speed, but I wanted to survive teamfights instead of going glass cannon so much.

On a different note, I kind of let that topic die, but I'm still stuck between Lux and Ez :/
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#7darkwing1232Posted 3/30/2013 3:46:00 AM
natchu96 posted...
Ultraknight64 posted...

I don't think hitting 2 times per second or whatever really helps too much when I deal twice the damage per hit as the other Yi.

2 words: Yi passive...
#8Skul_Posted 3/30/2013 3:47:20 AM
Ultraknight64 posted...

I don't think hitting 2 times per second or whatever really helps too much when I deal twice the damage per hit as the other Yi. I could've pushed it a bit further on attack speed, but I wanted to survive teamfights instead of going glass cannon so much.

On a different note, I kind of let that topic die, but I'm still stuck between Lux and Ez :/

AT level 12 lux will let you carry your way to diamond.
---
If someone picks Shaco, you lose. This is regardless of which team said Shaco is on
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;
#9JennaTahliaPosted 3/30/2013 5:09:07 AM
get smurfed?
---
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m631/happysack2/TheDog.png
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#10natchu96(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 5:25:45 AM
Skul_ posted...
Ultraknight64 posted...

AT level 12 lux will let you carry your way to diamond.

So people have been saying. And that it's easy to not die as Ez, but really hard to actually be useful.

I'm just worried about cooldown times. Her ult is one of the most spammable ones, I know, but the rest of the kit has moderately sizable cooldowns, and she seems combo-reliant for kills.

Could go support, which actually isn't all that boring, but either way I don't trust my aim yet.

Now that I think about it, the problems I have with Lux mostly involve me needing more practice. Oh well, let blind normals suffer.
---