So is Zac any good?

#1lrathgePosted 3/30/2013 10:51:14 AM
I bought him and will honestly say I sucked with him jungle. My main role is jungle, so I was pretty pumped about zac. However, every zac on my team or against me just seems to be lacking something. They have never been good either. Now don't get me wrong he is fun as hell to play, but has any one been tearing it up with him and would like to share rune's and build?
#2B01tPosted 3/30/2013 11:29:15 AM
Give it time. This is pretty standard for a lot of new champions. Unless they're blatantly OP (and sometimes even then), it takes a while for most people to get a grip on how to play them best and do well.
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#3DarksteelPosted 3/30/2013 11:32:37 AM
I'm pretty impressed with him so far. Get warmongs, spirit visage, and rads and you can do pretty much whatever you want

His first clear is a little shaky but after that he's good. Fairly decent ganks
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
#4The Last CetraPosted 3/30/2013 11:40:35 AM
I've been running mpen reds, armor yellows, scaling mresist blues and move speed quints. 9/21/0 masteries.

Merc Treads/Ninja Tabi/Sorc Boots
Spirit of the Spectral Wraith
Spirit Visage
Warmogs
Sunfire Cape
Rylai's

Worked pretty well for me. Spirit of the Ancient Golem works well too, but I prefer the CDR and spell vamp on Wraith. Going to try swapping in Randuins and an Abyssal Scepter into the build somewhere too I think. Maybe even a Torment.
---
Kakugo Ha Yoi Ka... Isshun Sengeki!
My Fists Bleed Death
#5Worm199Posted 3/30/2013 11:51:56 AM
Try going R > E > Q > W instead of the typical R > W > Q > E, it works wonders.
---
''Wisest is he who knows, that he knows nothing'' - Socrates
I would like to change that to ''Wisest is the wrestling fan who knows nothing beforehand''
#6centurion911Posted 3/30/2013 12:27:45 PM
Worm199 posted...
Try going R > E > Q > W instead of the typical R > W > Q > E, it works wonders.

Can I ask why?
---
Resident Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
#7babaXIIIPosted 3/30/2013 12:30:01 PM
I go : W>Q>Q>E when jungling. Maxing Q first just gives more damage than W and W is still pretty powerful. W and E second is choice.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 2967-6391-1160
#8superhPosted 3/30/2013 1:18:47 PM
I start with 1 point in W, then E and Q. I max E first and Q last.

E does more damage to monsters than W can. It also lets you chase better and get around the jungle very fast.
---
"Magic doesn't exist? Oh really, then explain magic tricks you nimwit."
-Dax Flame
#9_HeXPosted 3/30/2013 1:21:12 PM
Haven't played him that much yet, but won all my games with him so far and I've had great success going R>Q>E>W
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#10FRo3tBLo0dPosted 3/30/2013 1:27:53 PM
Play and enjoy him now, I'm calling it right now, He will be banned probably every game in about a week or so. Get your play time with him now while people don't realize how broken he is. Don't believe me that he is broken? Just go watch XJ9 stream right now and you will see for yourself.