So is Zac any good?

#11Masemune_100Posted 3/30/2013 12:29:47 PM
FRo3tBLo0d posted...
Play and enjoy him now, I'm calling it right now, He will be banned probably every game in about a week or so. Get your play time with him now while people don't realize how broken he is. Don't believe me that he is broken? Just go watch XJ9 stream right now and you will see for yourself.

You're acting like any of this is surprising. I mean, Zac is freakin' Vlad - Jungle Edition. Balancing Vlad was a pain in the ass for Riot.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#12FRo3tBLo0dPosted 3/30/2013 12:35:26 PM(edited)
Masemune_100 posted...
FRo3tBLo0d posted...
Play and enjoy him now, I'm calling it right now, He will be banned probably every game in about a week or so. Get your play time with him now while people don't realize how broken he is. Don't believe me that he is broken? Just go watch XJ9 stream right now and you will see for yourself.

You're acting like any of this is surprising. I mean, Zac is freakin' Vlad - Jungle Edition. Balancing Vlad was a pain in the ass for Riot.

lol no, I'm not surprised at all he is broken. I knew he would be the first time I read what he does. I'm just giving some friendly advice to anyone who bought him and actually want to play him, Do it now because you won't be able to play him AT ALL very soon.
#13wantfastcarsPosted 3/30/2013 12:53:11 PM
I've only played with or against him once. He midded against me, with me playing Twisted Fate. He has this nasty tendency to appear really quickly with little to no warning. It was less than pleasant.
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD