Wait, dodging a pre-game lobby lowers your LP?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Wait, dodging a pre-game lobby lowers your LP?
3 years ago#1
So, yeah, I took like a 2-month break from LoL and starting playing again ~2weeks ago to find this new ranking system.

I was up for promotion with 1 win and 1 loss. So we had one of those players that was lower pick but takes a role that's already been filled - I really didn't trust a team of 2 adc's (with a player who obviously only cares about themselves and doesn't communicate as a team) against the enemy team who had both akali and zed. So I dodge. Now I'm no longer up for promotion, in addition to a time penatly?

Why does riot think punishing the players who are willing to communicate will help? >_>
"My disbelief is like an iron fortress of disbelief... patrolled by Superman. And he doesn't believe you either."
3 years ago#2
because otherwise there would be mass dodging everytime people dont get their way. I like it.
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
3 years ago#3
because otherwise there would be mass dodging everytime people dont get their way. I like it.

But now you have to suffer through matches that might start you off at a severe disadvantage due to some troll or d-bag. I'm not sure I consider that better.
"My disbelief is like an iron fortress of disbelief... patrolled by Superman. And he doesn't believe you either."
3 years ago#4
Dodgers should be banned for annoyance.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%D
3 years ago#5
Dodgers should be banned for annoyance.

Really, you think I should be banned given those circumstances? I don't make a habbit of it.
3 years ago#6
Elemental Fusion posted...

But now you have to suffer through matches that might start you off at a severe disadvantage due to some troll or d-bag. I'm not sure I consider that better.

You're no better when you dodge.
Quinn is mai waifu.
3 years ago#7

or someone who's new and doesnt know exactly what you would like him to pick or possibly only knows the champion he picked.
poke white FC: 4299 0210 7763
http://www.youtube.com/user/thanatos313games
3 years ago#8

You're no better when you dodge.

Clearly your sense of right or wrong is warped beyond reason.
3 years ago#9
I think the pros outweight the cons. Sure it sucks that you had a dbag, but what about all those people who didnt get their way who dodge. Or worse yet, what if there was no doge...lol.
Your Friendly Monster Hunter Soljah
http://i.imgur.com/BzYfm.jpg
3 years ago#10
You gotta keep in mind your opponent might also have a troll or d-bag. In theory, you benefit from this system just as often as you suffer from it.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Wait, dodging a pre-game lobby lowers your LP?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived