Wait, dodging a pre-game lobby lowers your LP?

#21DeadpooL7Posted 3/30/2013 5:05:24 PM
Elemental Fusion posted...
I would gladly have played against the other team as is if our team had it's **** together. Their picks were the least important information there. You're getting hung up on near irrelevant detail.

But think what you like.

No their picks threw you guys through a loop, you had no idea what to do BECAUSE of their team comp. You suddenly are talking about jungles going where and who goes against the assassin. They literally made picks that ruined your team and made you all not know how to deal with the game... thats classic out picking. The worst part is you still refuse to admit you got out picked and claim that is 'irrelevant'.
---
Taric is mai waifu
#22masterplumPosted 3/30/2013 5:09:58 PM
no MMR loss

completely fair
---
yE frE me Kweku Ananse Papa
me:http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/1508/masterplumgm3.jpg
#23TomorrowDogPosted 3/30/2013 5:20:17 PM
Because some people don't want to be rewarded with a "player has left" message if they strategically outpick their opponents.

Being forced in to a bad team comp isn't fun, but it is a better alternative than draft mode having no integrity and people being encouraged to avoid any match where they are at a disadvantage.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#24tuffguy34Posted 3/30/2013 5:23:39 PM
As long as they pick a standard lane comp I have made some weird comps work before. Though Janna mid could not be saved.
---
to be honest know i dont im on the eastcoast i personally have no reason to know the other time zones .... i dont travel or nothing -AnybodyN9NE
#25Elemental Fusion(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 5:26:50 PM
I would gladly have played against the other team as is if our team had it's **** together. Their picks were the least important information there. You're getting hung up on near irrelevant detail.

But think what you like.

No their picks threw you guys through a loop, you had no idea what to do BECAUSE of their team comp. You suddenly are talking about jungles going where and who goes against the assassin. They literally made picks that ruined your team and made you all not know how to deal with the game... thats classic out picking. The worst part is you still refuse to admit you got out picked and claim that is 'irrelevant'.

Except that both assassins were chosen before the person on my team chose a 2nd adc. They were just a stubborn ass - in fact, they remind me of someone you may know. ;)
---
"My disbelief is like an iron fortress of disbelief... patrolled by Superman. And he doesn't believe you either."
#26DeadpooL7Posted 3/30/2013 5:53:30 PM(edited)

But think what you like.

Except that both assassins were chosen before the person on my team chose a 2nd adc. They were just a stubborn ass - in fact, they remind me of someone you may know. ;)

Doesnt matter the order they got picked in, their team comp totally countered yours.

So you wanted a redo cause no one knew how to deal with it. Thats not how it works, you guys got out picked and lost in team select (a lot of pros say they often know who won the match in team select). That why you dont get free redos just cause they picked better.

The only stubborn person is you not willing to admit that they made better picks so you wanted a redo. You keep trying to justify it by going 'oh well the picked first so its ok I want a redo' or 'no its not the team comp, its how my team couldnt deal with it'. But yes accuse me of being stubborn, the other players on your team of being stubborn... it always everyone else but you right?
---
Taric is mai waifu
#27Elemental Fusion(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 5:59:40 PM(edited)
^But my point in mentioning the assassins was that it was just "icing on the cake". It didn't matter if it was 2 adcs on my team and 2 assassins on the other. It could have been 2 tops, 2 mids, 2 jungles or 2 supports and it would have messed up the flow of the game because that one person wasn't cooperating.

I realize the meta doesn't have to be as rigid as some people make it out, but it is what it is for a reason. You're not going to win (or rather, you really shouldn't - I'm sure it has been done at some point, but that's 1 in a million) if some lane gets left un-manned because one person doesn't care that they're overcrowding some other lane.

Edit: We would have had no jungler. That's what was left; that's what we needed, yet this person chooses another adc. Would you want that team, with that person on your team in ranked?
---
"My disbelief is like an iron fortress of disbelief... patrolled by Superman. And he doesn't believe you either."