• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What is with people and mid?
2 years ago#11
OneOrMoreErrors posted...
Because of TSM, Team Solo Mid.

---
When I'm drunk I like to feed the trolls.
[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]|||||||||||||||||||\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
2 years ago#12
Don't see why everyone hates support. Granted, I get frusterated if my ADC is so bad nothing I do can carry them, but if you have even a half decent ADC I always have a blast getting them fed beyond belief. Besides, as a role which usually gets little recognition, it's enjoyable to either get praised by your teammates and/or have someone on the opposite team in /all "GOD **** YOU AND YOUR HEALS SORAKA!" or something to that effect :P.
2 years ago#13
Oddly I've been forced to mid my last three or four matches. Been having instalock supports and jungles (and none of them were Zac).
---
http://i.imgur.com/6rJbW.jpg
2 years ago#14
Well in every video game I play, I've always liked the magic users. Mages tend to go mid. That's why I like it anyways. For me it's not the position, I just want to be the AP.
---
Rather than curse your lot, why not just enjoy your life? ...You could do worse.
2 years ago#15
Mid is the best lane.
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
2 years ago#16
Herostratus_ posted...
Mid is the best lane.

---
george washington was in a cult , and the cult was into aliens, man. yea the founding fathers were way into aliens.
2 years ago#17
Frankly I hate Mid.
I also hate ADC.
I'm pretty awesome at the other 3 roles.
But Mid and ADC get locked in fast. So no worries.
2 years ago#18
Because mid is the lane that has the least amount of pressure. It's just you vs. someone else for like 15 minutes with an occasional gank. Also, a lot of guys like the burstiness and abilities of mid champs. I don't really care though. I like support. I like it when I put da whole team on my back dough' even if I don't get credit for it.
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle
2 years ago#19
Darkyellow327 posted...
Because mid is the lane that has the least amount of pressure. It's just you vs. someone else for like 15 minutes with an occasional gank. Also, a lot of guys like the burstiness and abilities of mid champs. I don't really care though. I like support. I like it when I put da whole team on my back dough' even if I don't get credit for it.

i'd give you credit boo
---
lol
2 years ago#20
Mid is the easiest lane to not feed in.

Generally ranged champs, close tower distance. If you feed in mid you're very bad.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What is with people and mid?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived