What is with people and mid?

#11MMG_Posted 3/30/2013 1:24:32 PM
OneOrMoreErrors posted...
Because of TSM, Team Solo Mid.

---
When I'm drunk I like to feed the trolls.
[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]|||||||||||||||||||\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
#12DogmanwalkingPosted 3/30/2013 1:56:40 PM
Don't see why everyone hates support. Granted, I get frusterated if my ADC is so bad nothing I do can carry them, but if you have even a half decent ADC I always have a blast getting them fed beyond belief. Besides, as a role which usually gets little recognition, it's enjoyable to either get praised by your teammates and/or have someone on the opposite team in /all "GOD **** YOU AND YOUR HEALS SORAKA!" or something to that effect :P.
#13random_blahPosted 3/30/2013 2:06:27 PM
Oddly I've been forced to mid my last three or four matches. Been having instalock supports and jungles (and none of them were Zac).
---
http://i.imgur.com/6rJbW.jpg
#14SaintdanielPosted 3/30/2013 3:18:32 PM
Well in every video game I play, I've always liked the magic users. Mages tend to go mid. That's why I like it anyways. For me it's not the position, I just want to be the AP.
---
Rather than curse your lot, why not just enjoy your life? ...You could do worse.
#15Herostratus_Posted 3/30/2013 4:03:41 PM
Mid is the best lane.
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
#16T3h_4rb1t0rPosted 3/30/2013 4:20:38 PM
Herostratus_ posted...
Mid is the best lane.

---
george washington was in a cult , and the cult was into aliens, man. yea the founding fathers were way into aliens.
#17Amothien22Posted 3/30/2013 4:24:31 PM
Frankly I hate Mid.
I also hate ADC.
I'm pretty awesome at the other 3 roles.
But Mid and ADC get locked in fast. So no worries.
#18Darkyellow327Posted 3/30/2013 4:25:38 PM
Because mid is the lane that has the least amount of pressure. It's just you vs. someone else for like 15 minutes with an occasional gank. Also, a lot of guys like the burstiness and abilities of mid champs. I don't really care though. I like support. I like it when I put da whole team on my back dough' even if I don't get credit for it.
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle
#19TheSteelPhoenix(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 4:36:37 PM
Darkyellow327 posted...
Because mid is the lane that has the least amount of pressure. It's just you vs. someone else for like 15 minutes with an occasional gank. Also, a lot of guys like the burstiness and abilities of mid champs. I don't really care though. I like support. I like it when I put da whole team on my back dough' even if I don't get credit for it.

i'd give you credit boo
---
lol
#20ryanaPosted 3/30/2013 4:46:21 PM
Mid is the easiest lane to not feed in.

Generally ranged champs, close tower distance. If you feed in mid you're very bad.