Zac should be killed by the person who brought his HP to zero

#21EzMoadePosted 3/30/2013 5:13:36 PM
Here's the fatal flaw that nobody has mentioned. Say it counts as a kill against Zac as soon as his HP hits zero and not whe all his blobs are killed. Okay, fine so far. Now lets say he's had his HP reduced to 0, thereby given th enemy team a kill, but just one one his blobs survives, and he revives with about 10% HP and is instagibbed. Enemy double kill.
#22bstbllPosted 3/30/2013 5:39:58 PM(edited)
EzMoade posted...
Here's the fatal flaw that nobody has mentioned. Say it counts as a kill against Zac as soon as his HP hits zero and not whe all his blobs are killed. Okay, fine so far. Now lets say he's had his HP reduced to 0, thereby given th enemy team a kill, but just one one his blobs survives, and he revives with about 10% HP and is instagibbed. Enemy double kill.

I assume they aren't saying that it should give a kill when his passive is triggered; they're suggesting that when he actually dies, kill credit should go to the person who actually killed his body, whether or not his passive was up and others helped bring him down.
---
So basically communists are druids. -Gestapoid
#23CaptainKatsuraPosted 3/30/2013 5:34:11 PM
Actually,wouldn't that work in favor of the entire team?If the support procs Zac's passive on accident,at least somebody more important can get the kill gold from the last blob kill.

Rather keep it like that so the team can control who gets the kill gold if they absolutely need it.
---
Herp-a derp
#24Frosted_MidnaPosted 3/30/2013 5:54:34 PM
cellb posted...
Last game I just finished, I annoyed a Zac player by constantly smiting his pieces to death.

You can smite his blob peices? THATS ****ING AMAZING

Yep. It is even better if your whole team brings smite (though it was only me that brought it since I was the jungler).
---
It's more than good, it's alive!
Warning: May contain stone hat pieces http://i.imgur.com/N6v5qZx.jpg
#25CBratePosted 3/30/2013 6:09:45 PM
saint35 posted...
ssupermario92 posted...
you really complaining about something stupid as that?

I complain about a lot of things

Noted and tagged.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 180 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: AceAndJunpei
#26DarksteelPosted 3/30/2013 6:10:46 PM
Honestly it makes sense, wouldn't mind seeing Riot do this
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe