Did this patch break the game?

#1xXDEATHXx19Posted 3/30/2013 2:32:53 PM
I've very rarely had bug splats, crashes, or DC's, but since zac came out, i havent been able to stay in a match at all. I turned to bot matches just for first wins, still got dc'd. Then custom games just wont let me enter. Did this patch f*** something up? Anybody else have any issues?
---
Your strength comes from the challenges you've faced, the decisions you've made, and the friends that support you.
#2LordFarquad1312Posted 3/30/2013 2:35:12 PM
You probably had a problem while installing the patch. Happened to me once, just repair LoL.
---
The force is my ally
"If you are tired of fear from links... Let Kirby's Nightmare protect you."
#3xXDEATHXx19(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 2:38:12 PM
No, I just can't play, i pick my champion, sit on loading bars for about 30 seconds, then bugsplat, happened 4 times now.
---
Your strength comes from the challenges you've faced, the decisions you've made, and the friends that support you.
#4_HeXPosted 3/30/2013 2:39:51 PM
Bugsplats usually indicates that your client is damaged, so something is wrong and a repair should do the trick.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#5aHappySackaPosted 3/30/2013 2:40:16 PM
I've been getting the occasional random lag spikes ever since the patch, welp I guess I'll just chill playing bot games until it dies down.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#6infinitexxPosted 3/30/2013 2:41:02 PM
Not an issue for me. The Karma rework broke some stuff, but Zac and the the small patch after him seem to have corrected what went wrong.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#7xXDEATHXx19(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 2:42:45 PM
Repairing now, hopefully it'll sort itself out.
---
#8Arken101Posted 3/30/2013 2:50:41 PM
aHappySacka posted...
I've been getting the occasional random lag spikes ever since the patch, welp I guess I'll just chill playing bot games until it dies down.

Same here.
---
[http://animebot.everyboty.net/pix/866.jpg] [http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png]
Disregard Choices, Acquire Swain Garen's mai waifu