Did this patch break the game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Did this patch break the game?

User Info: xXDEATHXx19

xXDEATHXx19
3 years ago#1
I've very rarely had bug splats, crashes, or DC's, but since zac came out, i havent been able to stay in a match at all. I turned to bot matches just for first wins, still got dc'd. Then custom games just wont let me enter. Did this patch f*** something up? Anybody else have any issues?
Your strength comes from the challenges you've faced, the decisions you've made, and the friends that support you.

User Info: LordFarquad1312

LordFarquad1312
3 years ago#2
You probably had a problem while installing the patch. Happened to me once, just repair LoL.
The force is my ally
"If you are tired of fear from links... Let Kirby's Nightmare protect you."

xXDEATHXx19
3 years ago#3
No, I just can't play, i pick my champion, sit on loading bars for about 30 seconds, then bugsplat, happened 4 times now.
Your strength comes from the challenges you've faced, the decisions you've made, and the friends that support you.

User Info: _HeX

_HeX
3 years ago#4
Bugsplats usually indicates that your client is damaged, so something is wrong and a repair should do the trick.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
3 years ago#5
I've been getting the occasional random lag spikes ever since the patch, welp I guess I'll just chill playing bot games until it dies down.
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=

User Info: infinitexx

infinitexx
3 years ago#6
Not an issue for me. The Karma rework broke some stuff, but Zac and the the small patch after him seem to have corrected what went wrong.
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1

xXDEATHXx19
3 years ago#7
Repairing now, hopefully it'll sort itself out.

User Info: Arken101

Arken101
3 years ago#8
aHappySacka posted...
I've been getting the occasional random lag spikes ever since the patch, welp I guess I'll just chill playing bot games until it dies down.

Same here.
[http://animebot.everyboty.net/pix/866.jpg] [http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png]
Disregard Choices, Acquire Swain Garen's mai waifu
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Did this patch break the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived