Koreans: "Xin and Hecarim aren't top-tier jungles anymore"

#1ManTigerPosted 3/30/2013 3:52:54 PM
That's what's popular saying(s) amongst the Korean forum, lolinven now.
They're saying Volibear>Jarvan >>>>>> Xin Zhao/Heca after the nerfs.
What do you guys think? Because I'm going to say...I disagree.
#2Ferd_Da_BirdPosted 3/30/2013 3:54:47 PM
Hecarim is still a game-changer and one of the best teamfighter junglers in the game. Xin is still strong, but not as much, Jarvan is still strong and Voli I have no opinion of as I don't play him.
---
Never give up.
Never surrender.
#3Frost_shock_FTWPosted 3/30/2013 3:55:14 PM
Riot went stupidly overboard with Hecarim. I'm still terrified of Xin.
---
Spongebob quote goes here. If you're seeing this, I'm on my phone.
Contacts in Profile
#4BhelliumPosted 3/30/2013 3:56:06 PM(edited)
love me some voli jungle
but it seems too... easy
walk up, get double

Don't see why Xin wouldn't still be in good shape.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#5Master Of The DeadPosted 3/30/2013 3:56:35 PM
Volibear is amazing. Not sure if he is better than the others, but I find him more fun.
---
Gamertag: Dayy Hughes ~~~~~ Summoner Name (LoL EUW): Arcanine -----www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif
#6ralalooloo11Posted 3/30/2013 4:28:57 PM
For Xin, its all over the place but they say he falls off in lategame way too soon and his early game isn't as good. Iono about that.

Jarvan, they say is probably the second best jungler after voli. and they say his nerf wasn't such a big deal, which I agree with. made him into a worst teamfighter but better by himself.

voli, they say he's OP for the survivability, damage, and mid-lategame power as well as good earlygame. HmmmmMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm iono if he got ALL.

Hecarim, they say isn't nearly as good post-patch. And I agree. his jungling speed has gone down significantly with the 4s+ to his W and the lizard's damage nerf. Still nice but I do agree he's not as good.
#7gallantknightPosted 3/30/2013 5:04:39 PM
I feel like the problem with Volibear not present in many of the other big junglers is his lack of an instant gapcloser which gives him some vulnerability to kiting. This is not always a problem but I find Volibear to be more dependent on the enemy picks than champs like Heca/Jarman/Xin
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"