Low Vision-friendly Tank?

#41natchu96Posted 3/30/2013 8:22:13 PM
Scisor50 posted...
Singed and Nautilus I suggest as well as tanky characters.

And yep... do ignore most of the community. Most of them are utter morons like a few here you might have noticed already.

Most F2P communities are like that.

Also, I read your sig, and apparently Jesus was an idiot. Who knew?
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#42rkade8583(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 8:26:01 PM
Colegreen_c12 posted...
Going to be serious here. Why can't you glance at the minimap like most people do?

Not trying to be rude but nobody can focus on laning and watching the minimap at the same time. You just have to be able to look down at it for a second every couple seconds until you can instantly recognize whats going on.

I can... It just takes me awhile to sort out the minimap (I have problems with maps in general) and get back to what I was doing and there's just no time for that kind of stuff in LoL... or WoW... which is why I get lost in the latter.
---
I'm the Rubik's cube of the human genome.
XBLAGT: RKade8583 Feel free to add me but say where you're from in the message, please.
#43thedarklordx3Posted 3/30/2013 8:36:12 PM
skype. have someone good give you important info by ear
---
League of Legends IGN: devilkingx - add me and play with me
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
#44Golden_MeanPosted 3/30/2013 8:44:24 PM
I honestly would recommend Singed. He brings a lot to the table without requiring much, if any, quick reflexes/mechanics.
---
LoL: Rontuaru - "Grasp Destiny. Forfeit Humanity." - Rah Xephon
#45ExiliousPosted 3/30/2013 8:55:46 PM
I play on a 40in screen. I am constantly turning my head to see things and I manage.
---
i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte Windforce 3x GTX 680 OC | 12gb PNY XLR8 DDR3 1600mhz CAS-7 | OCZ Vertex 3 120gb
LeagueCraft ARAM Admin / Blacklist Administrator
#46XxAzerothxXPosted 3/30/2013 9:04:56 PM
natchu96 posted...
Scisor50 posted...

And yep... do ignore most of the community. Most of them are utter morons like a few here you might have noticed already.

What are you trying to gain by bringing that up?
#47natchu96Posted 3/30/2013 9:10:24 PM
XxAzerothxX posted...
natchu96 posted...
Scisor50 posted...

What are you trying to gain by bringing that up?

Nothing really. I occasionally say random things that come to mind. Just ignore it.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#48chaoticbananaPosted 3/30/2013 9:15:27 PM
aHappySacka posted...
DeathGivenFlesh posted...
What just happened?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6gmUEioVWs

I approve of this.
---
IGN:Chaoticbanana
Malzahar is my waifu
#49BurnumMasterPosted 3/30/2013 9:26:20 PM
When you are finding a game, click on Co Op vs Ai. There, now you have solved your problem. You no longer need to pay attention to the map or chat, and you aren't ruining the players games that actually can play it.
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BurnumMaster-1464/hero/2935592
#50mastershakezPosted 3/30/2013 9:31:15 PM
*three pages and no "Lee Sin" comment*

I'm genuinely surprised. Anyway, I think Malph and Singed, maybe even Volibear would be good choices.