Any champs you wish you were good as but just can't seem to get them down?

#41HeartlessCharmsPosted 3/31/2013 8:01:10 PM
I don't understand why everyone says TF has a high skill floor. I'm a beginner myself but have won 45 out of around 55 games. I've won 11 out of 14 games as TF.
Not trying to brag but how is TF so hard to use?
---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#42TheStealthManPosted 3/31/2013 8:03:59 PM(edited)
Anivia

Tried her a few times and I looked like I was pants on head stupid trying to play her. But the few times I see her played by others, they usually wreck their lane with her.
---
I'm not as think as you drunk I am.
#43HostileFirePosted 3/31/2013 10:15:09 PM
Great question and the answer is a lot of them. I'm not entirely sure if it's due to my own lack of ability with certain champs, just bad games and/or bad team comp but there are champs I always seem to lose with.

Akali - How the hell right? I seem to do okay to very good in the laning phase but as soon as the team fighting starts I get so lost. Sometimes it feels like I don't do enough damage as well to completely burst a squishy (Hextech Gunblade > Zhonya and/or Rylai > Rabadon).
Hecarim - Every time I seem to do well and get ganks going we end up losing and I never seem to win if the game ends before I finish Elder Lizard/Warmogs/IBG (in that order). I should also get early tower dives out of my system but I've still been doing it.
ADCs in general - I can have good games and I can farm well enough but the majority of the games I'm an assist master and I get yelled at a lot for bad positioning or targetting tanks even when there are times it's really out of my hands.
Wukong - I see players do so well with him but whenever I play him and ulti bad things usually happen.

Then there are the champs where I don't feel at fault most of the time but my record with them is terrible...
---
http://tf2b.com/?id=hostilefire | Steam ID: HostileFire
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/HostileFire/stats/188642465/ps3/