Anyone feel like Darius is less fun to play after his nerf?

#1yamas11Posted 3/30/2013 6:06:37 PM
His ult was a big part of what made him really fun and satisfying to use. Now he just feels boring since you have to use it more carefully.
---
This is my sig
#2yamas11(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 6:21:55 PM
I guess no one uses Darius
---
This is my sig
#3gwwakPosted 3/30/2013 6:23:31 PM
I bought him last week and the ult nerf really hurts hard.
---
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
#4Thunder67467Posted 3/30/2013 6:24:45 PM
I personally feel good that they added something like that to Darius, I don't mind if a well rounded person takes a kill and continues to wreck havoc from those kills. The annoying part is, When you got someone who is 0/6 before his ult.. and continues to KS it from his continuous ult then proceed to feed.

From the first part with the Well rounded person, Yea it's a hit for them to lose that edge.. Yet I think they'll continue to be good with him albeit a bit more cautious when using it now.
---
DODGEEEEEEE
#5VoidgolemPosted 3/30/2013 6:26:53 PM
Nope.

Now I can justify taking all the kills as opposed to just one or two as "use it or lose it".
---
"And though I drive through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil because I'm driving a house-sized mass of '**** you'"
#6shadyelfPosted 3/30/2013 6:33:26 PM
dont like the cd nerf but otherwise it's fine
---
?
#7thedarklordx3Posted 3/30/2013 7:06:49 PM
that's because you only liked him because he was OP

now that he's more balanced than before he's boring because he isn't free wins anymore
---
League of Legends IGN: devilkingx - add me and play with me
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
#8AnubisGhostPosted 3/30/2013 7:33:38 PM
he's still clearing and multi killing in team fights, when do you usually get to the limit of the ult timer to go on CD in a team fight?

and when i say team fight, i mean "looks like everyone is playing twister in mid" type of team fights
#9Dark_DcPosted 3/30/2013 7:40:26 PM
thedarklordx3 posted...
that's because you only liked him because he was OP

now that he's more balanced than before he's boring because he isn't free wins anymore

He's still free wins for me :3

I basically play him like a pre-6 Darius and get pleasantly surprised when I remember my ult
---
The snozberries taste like snozberries!
LoL: dantheautomator
#10chaoshadouPosted 3/30/2013 7:43:36 PM
The ult nerf hurt his jungle bad. QQ
---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand