Anyone feel like Darius is less fun to play after his nerf?

#11GoldenFantasyPosted 3/30/2013 7:55:54 PM
chaoshadou posted...
The ult nerf hurt his jungle bad. QQ

LOL
---
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around. - ff12and3rocks
#12ssj4supervegetaPosted 3/30/2013 7:58:24 PM
Yes i do feel he's not as fun...his ult refreshing was always stupid strong so im not like...mad about it going but its still not as fun to play him.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#13AllDayCarryPosted 3/30/2013 8:06:54 PM
I like the balance, it forces you to be more aggressive.
---
joonyoungie posted...
MORE THAN HALF OF THE PLAYERS ON YOUR NA TEAMS ARE ASIAN FIGURE IT THE F*** OUT
#14BurnumMasterPosted 3/30/2013 8:20:23 PM
Yup I hate it. I was playing him for the first time since and after I used it to kill a squishy, then i was slowly chipping away at a tanky dps and the timer ran out. Never playing him again.
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BurnumMaster-1464/hero/2935592
#15EnricoMarini01Posted 3/30/2013 8:23:45 PM
GoldenFantasy posted...
chaoshadou posted...
The ult nerf hurt his jungle bad. QQ

LOL

Sorta true.

Dunking all 3 lanes was a stupid idea. But now, if he dunks top, he can't dunk mid.

Personally, I like it. I don't have the feeling of LOL SAVE YER ULT LADDIE, although the 12 second timer kinda sucks and still needs taking getting used to.

Personally, I just dunk in lane now if I think I can get a kill, as opposed to before where I'd wait for it to refresh. In team fights, it's still the same penta dunk, but in lane, I don't HAVE to dunk unless I need to. Important thing to remember.
---
"Speculation is not hard evidence; it is the refuge of those who cannot prove their point."
~ ArtosRC