You cant downscale voli

#1SwiftCoookiePosted 3/30/2013 6:51:07 PM
dont even try cause it doesnt work, you just gotta rework him{ grounds up} to balance him
---
Life is like Jack in the Box
#2VoidgolemPosted 3/30/2013 6:56:48 PM
sure you can.

However in order for him to remain viable they would likely have to up multiple other factors.
---
"And though I drive through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil because I'm driving a house-sized mass of '**** you'"
#3SwiftToadzPosted 3/30/2013 7:00:03 PM
Voidgolem posted...
sure you can.

However in order for him to remain viable they would likely have to up multiple other factors.

which will be abused, btw HE HAS been down scale, his w mostly..
---
Everyone trying to get on that Swiftness
#4VoidgolemPosted 3/30/2013 7:03:53 PM
Voidgolem posted...
sure you can.

his W on a lengthy cooldown and doesn't actually scale particularly well to begin with?
---
"And though I drive through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil because I'm driving a house-sized mass of '**** you'"
#5SwiftToadzPosted 3/30/2013 7:06:30 PM
Voidgolem posted...
Voidgolem posted...
sure you can.

his W on a lengthy cooldown and doesn't actually scale particularly well to begin with?

% of health thingy on bite went down

wiki it
---
#6Rising ChaosPosted 3/30/2013 7:19:12 PM
If you compare the price of health to the price of AP, Frenzy has the equivalent of a 1.14 AP ratio. Up to double that based on the target's missing health, actually. And health is a defensive stat.
---
"Pokey and the man."
#7BurnumMasterPosted 3/30/2013 7:22:00 PM
Yeah you can. You can downscale anything. Reduce speed on Q, reduce passive heal, reduce ratios, reduce base stats, increase cooldowns.
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BurnumMaster-1464/hero/2935592
#8SwiftToadzPosted 3/31/2013 10:20:23 AM
BurnumMaster posted...
Yeah you can. You can downscale anything. Reduce speed on Q, reduce passive heal, reduce ratios, reduce base stats, increase cooldowns.

riot doesnt nerf, they break champsw
---
#9angermngment101Posted 3/31/2013 10:21:21 AM
his passive needs a hit. His Q needs a hit.

His base health / level also may need a hit.
---
Gamefax
#10Worm199Posted 3/31/2013 11:48:41 AM
Hey people, Voli has been called s**t for so long. So maybe instead of nerfing another champion, who doesn't deserve nerfs at all to be quite honest, what about buffing other junglers.

Geese people like you are what is ruining this game's balance.
---
''Wisest is he who knows, that he knows nothing'' - Socrates
I would like to change that to ''Wisest is the wrestling fan who knows nothing beforehand''