Dryus on his facebook page is complaining about Rumble nerfs

#11natchu96Posted 3/30/2013 9:14:37 PM
Sharzakenator posted...
my point being if it were really for area control then it wouldn't have been rockets in the first place

Area control in Team Fortress 2 involves mostly explosives.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#12FlameLord23Posted 3/30/2013 9:16:08 PM
Dammit why did people not call logic MIA?
---
Annie TDC Hastur Shut up jesus.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#13BurnumMasterPosted 3/30/2013 9:21:02 PM
We designed him, tested him, and created him with rockets that have initial damage, but our intention was to just have area control. We left him like that for a year...but our intention was to not have it like that.
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BurnumMaster-1464/hero/2935592
#14SharzakenatorPosted 3/30/2013 9:21:58 PM
natchu96 posted...
Sharzakenator posted...
my point being if it were really for area control then it wouldn't have been rockets in the first place

do those explosives deal 0 damage up front and a small amount of damage over time?
(no)
---
I got so much love I don't know where to put it
#15the_rowanPosted 3/30/2013 9:29:15 PM
My point is also that the size/shape of his ult is just absolutely useless for area denial. It's only a 35% slow--if you put it down their path then they just take two steps to the side, and if you make it so they have to run across the line the short way (so you can block more than one person) then you're losing at least half the damage of the ult and still barely slowing them down.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#16natchu96Posted 3/30/2013 9:30:28 PM
Sharzakenator posted...
natchu96 posted...
Sharzakenator posted...

do those explosives deal 0 damage up front and a small amount of damage over time?
(no)

Well, it's weird to have rockets in the ult not because of area denial and more because of the absence of any exploding, no?

That would be the point I wasn't arguing. I was responding to how it didn't make sense to use rockets for area control. It does, just not like that.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#17thedarklordx3Posted 3/31/2013 9:43:34 AM
the_rowan posted...
My point is also that the size/shape of his ult is just absolutely useless for area denial. It's only a 35% slow--if you put it down their path then they just take two steps to the side, and if you make it so they have to run across the line the short way (so you can block more than one person) then you're losing at least half the damage of the ult and still barely slowing them down.

obviously they meant the ult for.....

this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gzMnmjlOQM

if rumble ulted correctly, udyr may not have gotten away
---
League of Legends IGN: devilkingx - add me and play with me
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
#18FreshSushiPosted 3/31/2013 10:06:52 AM
W/e stupid character don't care
---
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q
#19MIG297Posted 3/31/2013 11:05:18 AM
It's still a useful tool in fights. Drop an ult on the enemy team and it forces them all to reposition, more often than not badly giving your team the advantage.

Rumble was just too good before, he was strong in lane and stronger in team fights, nerfing his ult is preferable to them nerfing his laning.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cqLpz.gif
#20ssupermario92Posted 3/31/2013 11:05:44 AM
doesn't he complain 24/7?
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 49 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: ryana