How do you play ZED?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How do you play ZED?
3 years ago#1
I bought him because he's good and looks badass.
I'm not going to lie about that.
However, goddamn he's hard to use.
How do you use Zed effectively?
Before I get into choosing whether I want to play mid or jungle (i heard his jungling and top are also quite good), I'd like to learn the basics, combos. His W is so goddamn hard to use.
Is his W's range supposed to be really short? Because it seems like it is whenever I use it.
How do you guys use him?
3 years ago#2
range on his w?
you mean the max distance his shadow can be placed?
then yeah, it's not that far long bro. its range isn't as long as jarvan's e for instance.
3 years ago#3
get early brut rush bt get a lw or finish cleaver depending on whatever get another bt and after that get either a bt or a bt

boots or whatever but i get mercs or tabi instead of cdr boots on him since he has energy problems

when bursting someone open up with ult and spam abilities
http://i.imgur.com/f09dfvV.jpg
Thnx gfaqs mods for modding me because I have a strong opinion about warwick hope you get fired noob
3 years ago#4
If you were to use W and then ulti, your ulti would do more damage right?
Then shouldn't you open with W and then ult?
What are some good combos?
3 years ago#5
ugotmailbro posted...

no

E doesn't do extra damage from the shadows and the damage from the 3rd shadow's Q is negligible soooo it's not really worth burning your only escape for some tiny extra damage
http://i.imgur.com/f09dfvV.jpg
Thnx gfaqs mods for modding me because I have a strong opinion about warwick hope you get fired noob
3 years ago#6
ugotmailbro posted...

Your ult mark would only do more damage if you hit the enemy with a third shuriken from your w. Otherwise, W will not increase your ult damage in any way. You can use W after using your ult to achieve this (and it'd probably be better too because you can line up your w after your enemy reacts to you ulting them). Usually, it'd best to hold your to your w if you ult straight on someone in case you need it to escape or continue chasing.
Knicks City
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How do you play ZED?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived