I was just very very toxic at the end of game screen

#11DerpyAssassinPosted 3/31/2013 4:43:23 AM
just dont worry bout it ;)

he probs just went, *Report*

and ignored u
---
... And the nugget was like 'PO...TA...TO' and I was all like 'NO, Dude just NO!'
IGN: 3Radication
#12TheSchrefPosted 3/31/2013 5:52:33 AM
When I first started playing this game, I got angry with someone and after telling him everything he did wrong and how horrible he is, he started talking about his depression and how hard his life has been.

I just left.
#13CenaxKikiaPosted 3/31/2013 8:40:55 AM
The human species has ways to deal with its own overpopulation. Do not step in the way of nature.
---
"The unknown.. trolls us.." -Carl Sagan
I play with balls and cubes -> http://www.youtube.com/CenaxKikia
#14PoorCountryPosted 3/31/2013 8:55:32 AM
"Worst stuff imaginable" my nuts.
#15GevaudenPosted 3/31/2013 8:56:52 AM
TheSteelPhoenix posted...
I dunno, I used to volunteer at a suicide prevention center during college, and people would call in with the strangest complaints. But It's like, it might be strange to most people, but you never know when something is the final straw and someone just loses it. So now all I can think about is this person is like "whatever" and then goes and jumps off a bridge or something. I don't lose my temper often like that, mostly because I always worry if I verbally assault someone it will be the thing that pushes them to the breaking point.

You have had experience with depressed ppl and you still verbally abused this person? why?

How old are you?

You can still go off on someone just don't use words that will get you banned, there are many ways to get to someone don't try the obvious ways.
---
LOL ign - Gonk
#16DanulusPosted 3/31/2013 8:57:07 AM
DerpyAssassin posted...

and ignored u

I thought post lobby chat wasn't saved?
---
"Do not swallow your moral code in tablet form." - Christopher Hitchens
"What a shame." - J.C. Denton
#17PoorCountryPosted 3/31/2013 8:58:57 AM
Gevauden posted...
TheSteelPhoenix posted...
I dunno, I used to volunteer at a suicide prevention center during college, and people would call in with the strangest complaints. But It's like, it might be strange to most people, but you never know when something is the final straw and someone just loses it. So now all I can think about is this person is like "whatever" and then goes and jumps off a bridge or something. I don't lose my temper often like that, mostly because I always worry if I verbally assault someone it will be the thing that pushes them to the breaking point.

You have had experience with depressed ppl and you still verbally abused this person? why?

How old are you?

You can still go off on someone just don't use words that will get you banned, there are many ways to get to someone don't try the obvious ways.

It's ironic that you bring up age and your main critique is that he used bad words.
#18hollowichi1931Posted 3/31/2013 9:31:26 AM
Danulus posted...
DerpyAssassin posted...

and ignored u

I thought post lobby chat wasn't saved?

It isn't.
---
Syndra is my waifu. "My power is limitless!"
#19Master Of The DeadPosted 3/31/2013 9:50:10 AM
"Worst stuff imaginable" my nuts.

Maybe he called him a Bronie.
---
Gamertag: Dayy Hughes ~~~~~ Summoner Name (LoL EUW): Arcanine -----www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif
#20thedarklordx3Posted 3/31/2013 9:57:27 AM
unless he was 11, he doesn't care

when I was like 10 or 11, the people in my first and only game of dota 1 swore me off of dota forever

only recently have I stopped spewing hate speech at the mere mention of the original dota(I didn't want to try dota 2 because of it)

but I got over that, and stuff like that won't happen again because I'm not 11 anymore and my skin is thicker than the leather hide of a T-rex
---
League of Legends IGN: devilkingx - add me and play with me
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards