so i got forced into playing AD which is my worst role

#1xDarknezzxPosted 3/31/2013 4:13:24 AM
enemy team had vi, zed and akalai and proceeded to violate me the whole game
im not good at AD at all but i have no idea how you're supposed to survive the three of them kicking the **** out of you. even if i condemn akali she will just jump right back, assuming i live long enough to use condemn.
#2ThereWasNoWayPosted 3/31/2013 4:15:15 AM
you won't but hopefully you give your team that called every other spot enough time to kill their carries faster. If the enemy wastes everything on you, your team should be fine.
---
"...and she said 'there was no way' "
#3xDarknezzx(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 4:15:49 AM
they didnt :(
#4ZedPowerPosted 3/31/2013 4:29:20 AM(edited)
If the enemy team has a bruiser and two assassins and your team forces you to play a glass cannon role, it's their job to peel for you and make sure you don't die.

If they can't do that, get a Warmog's and be a damage soak. When your guys whine about it, remind them that dead carries don't do any damage. Heck, go full bruiser if you have to, Frozen Mallet, Randuin's, whatever you need. They can't defend you, you gotta defend yourself. The alternative is getting one-shot in the first two seconds of every fight, and all the Infinity Edges of the world won't save you from Zed and Akali double-teaming you while your team watches with their thumbs up their nethers.
---
"ˇViva La Revolución!"
-Salvador Limones
#5InNox534Posted 3/31/2013 4:41:38 AM(edited)
Had something similar happen to me, was playing MF, their nocturne would immediately ult for me, and Zac would immediately jump over my team on top of me.

Meanwhile my team was insulting me. Even though my cs, was about the same as Caitlyns.

Gotta love this game sometimes.
#6Vorador47Posted 3/31/2013 4:42:02 AM
yeah when your facing things like VI and Zed as an ADC there is not much you can do, your best bet is to try and keep your distance, stay at the back, even if all you can hit is their tank, better than being dead. then hope your team stop them getting to you.

other options are GA or Hour Glass.
#7Lord SojiroPosted 3/31/2013 4:42:34 AM
Barrier and pray you don't get instagibbed through your shield, then pray that someone peels Akali for you.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
#8Myst2Posted 3/31/2013 4:42:46 AM
go ezreal
---
I mean if there's people around its usually a good idea to go semi-deep into the woods so they can't blatantly see your wang, unless of course you are Myst2-LTJ
#9EqualismPosted 3/31/2013 4:54:30 AM
go ezreal

This, Ezreal has decent range and his E is broken as hell. You have to be pretty bad to die more than a couple times in a game with him, unless your tank/bruisers are awful
---
http://i.imgur.com/QEdEj.jpg
#10VegerunksPosted 3/31/2013 5:16:08 AM
If you're not good with ADC why are you using Vayne? Vayne has not only a high skill cap but also a high learning curve. You should have picked safe and chose an AD that doesn't condemn yourself.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide