Suggest me some champions for each role.

#1ViolentAbacusPosted 3/31/2013 10:44:48 AM
Okay, so, since I'm a complete and utter nublet, I only have two champions that I know plays which roles.. (even though I don't reall understand the roles very much)..

So far all I have is Cho'Gath (who I use as a tank), and Katarina (who I guess would be an APC? Not real sure, but she's my favorite.) I tried Sona (I think that's her name.. She plays a music thing) but didn't like her very much..

Anyway, I want a champion for each role so I can always benefit my team..

ALSO, how can I tell which champions can fill which roles?
---
While you bask in my glory, please try not to make me angry by writing words that don't exist in dictionaries.
#2oomhansPosted 3/31/2013 10:48:02 AM
Gankplank is great for learning map awareness.
---
Nothing to see here, move along.
#3cellbPosted 3/31/2013 10:51:23 AM
Who I would consider safe relatively easy to learn champs

Top: Xin, Riven
Mid: Morgana, Annie
Jungle: Xin, Hecarim, Nautilus (to an extent), Warwick
Bot ADC: Graves
Bot Support: Taric, Leona
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/148ma1s.gif http://i45.tinypic.com/ohiw06.gif
#4angermngment101Posted 3/31/2013 10:58:52 AM
I will list must haves, and optional ones if you are interested

ADC: Tristana, and caitlyn (miss fortune)
Jungle: Xin (nocturne)
Mid: Lux, ryze (twisted fate)
Support: Taric, sona (lulu)

I cant help for top b/c I have 0 experience in top lane.
---
Gamefax
#5ViolentAbacus(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 11:15:04 AM
I have Cho for top ~ (or atleast that's what the lolpro say's he's good at).

I saw my friend play as Hecarim, he was amazing. o:

Twisted looks pretty cool. I may get him, just for a katarina alternative. I'll probably get Taric as a support. Not sona XD
---
While you bask in my glory, please try not to make me angry by writing words that don't exist in dictionaries.
#6ViolentAbacus(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 4:00:59 PM
So, how do I tell, when everyone's chosen their champions (or I'm in draft pick) which Champions fill which roles, and which roles are already taken? o: Am I supposed to know automatically which champs fill whatever? =x
---
#7Gogito4Posted 3/31/2013 4:06:18 PM
ViolentAbacus posted...
So, how do I tell, when everyone's chosen their champions (or I'm in draft pick) which Champions fill which roles, and which roles are already taken? o: Am I supposed to know automatically which champs fill whatever? =x

Yes. There are few champions that can do more than one role, but those will usually say what they are going to do.

You are supposed to assume a Riven goes top, even if she could go mid in theory. You are also supposed to assume a Swain is going mid, but he can call top.(Seen some, don't ask).

Most of the time though, you have to know. Oh, and the jungler has smite. (Capitain Obvious).
---
Excited for: MHTri U, Fire Emblem Awakening, FFVSXIII (It will come out... eventually. Right?)
Dissidia 012: Main:Terra Subs:Squall,WoL,Cloud and Kain.
#8Gogito4Posted 3/31/2013 4:07:40 PM
ADC: Ashe, Ezreal.
Mid: Talon, Kat, Ahri.
Top: Riven, Darius, Renekton.
Jungle: Xin Zhao and Jarvan.
Support: Sona and Taric.
---
Excited for: MHTri U, Fire Emblem Awakening, FFVSXIII (It will come out... eventually. Right?)
#9ViolentAbacus(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 4:09:36 PM
Gogito4 posted...
ViolentAbacus posted...

Yes. There are few champions that can do more than one role, but those will usually say what they are going to do.

You are supposed to assume a Riven goes top, even if she could go mid in theory. You are also supposed to assume a Swain is going mid, but he can call top.(Seen some, don't ask).

Most of the time though, you have to know. Oh, and the jungler has smite. (Capitain Obvious).

This is going to sound REALLY MEGA ULTRA dumb (here I'll go ahead and respond to this for you all with this > http://i.imgur.com/sFI5JH1.gif )

But, how do you know which champions go in which lane, and stuff AND stuff and yeah. I feel really mega stoopid..

I have alotta reading to do... But that must wait! I have another problem, so yeah. I must ask you all for now.
---
#10Gogito4Posted 3/31/2013 4:19:11 PM
ViolentAbacus posted...
Gogito4 posted...
ViolentAbacus posted...

This is going to sound REALLY MEGA ULTRA dumb (here I'll go ahead and respond to this for you all with this > http://i.imgur.com/sFI5JH1.gif )

But, how do you know which champions go in which lane, and stuff AND stuff and yeah. I feel really mega stoopid..

I have alotta reading to do... But that must wait! I have another problem, so yeah. I must ask you all for now.

It really comes down to ingame knowledge at that point. You'll eventually know where certain champions go and such. For now, just ask them which lane they are going and pick a role accordingly.
---