Support Elise in LCS

#11Master Of The DeadPosted 3/31/2013 3:53:47 PM
The reason it works is because of %HP damage, a stun, rappel to close distance/switch tower aggro easily, etc. Supports are so because they provide a lot for the team without much money, Elise does that well. You have to be aggressive though IMO, you cannot pick Elise support and then sit back and farm.
---
Gamertag: Dayy Hughes ~~~~~ Summoner Name (LoL EUW): Arcanine -----www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif
#12_HeX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 3:55:44 PM
I just find it a bit amusing because only a while back pretty much everyone on GameFaqs claimed Elise was crap in a teamfight because she couldn't contribute with anything.

If that were true she wouldn't be much of a useful support past laning phase but it appears not to be the case. In addition she obviously does well in her other roles as well and preforms just fine in teamfights.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#13sunfalcon9Posted 3/31/2013 4:02:13 PM
_HeX posted...
I just find it a bit amusing because only a while back pretty much everyone on GameFaqs claimed Elise was crap in a teamfight because she couldn't contribute with anything.

If that were true she wouldn't be much of a useful support past laning phase but it appears not to be the case. In addition she obviously does well in her other roles as well and preforms just fine in teamfights.

GameFAQs thought voli was absolute garbage
---
No
#14SolKarellenPosted 3/31/2013 4:10:35 PM
sunfalcon9 posted...
_HeX posted...

Then people will justify it as meta-shifts without detailing what shifted.
---
"There'd come a time when life'd pull us apart. S'not a reason to avoid people."
#15zeppelin312Posted 3/31/2013 4:17:35 PM
SolKarellen posted...
sunfalcon9 posted...
_HeX posted...

except the health preference shift and jungle changes did make him way better
#16SorrySleepingPosted 3/31/2013 4:38:45 PM
sunfalcon9 posted...
_HeX posted...

Elise
-Laindry's came out
-People started stacking HP instead of defenses
-Penetration got buffed
-Flask + Pots, 13 pots, or 9pots 2wards started becoming a popular start

Volibear
-Has always been a decent/good ganker
-HP Shift helped him out with his amazing passive, allowing tower diving earlier.
-Bruiser junglers have been coming back with ADCs losing their damage
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#17g-cube_mastaPosted 3/31/2013 4:43:19 PM
pretty much replaced support zyra even though zyra is a better support
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#18samuricexPosted 3/31/2013 8:29:59 PM
zeppelin312 posted...
samuricex posted...
This is why they say NA is behind the curve.

gg nhat revolutionary

I'm pretty sure he was playing support elise like the week after she came out

And he did so well that other people started doing it... oh wait.

I played Zed mid as soon as he came out, that doesn't change the fact that NA is behind the curve when it comes to Elise support and just in general.
---
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana
#19iXCelticXiPosted 3/31/2013 8:33:12 PM
Patoy's done this before. As well as loads of people in the EU and Asian scenes.
---
LoL IGN: Greedy
#20ssj4supervegetaPosted 3/31/2013 8:41:38 PM
not th first time she was used as a support.

when i first saw the idea i liked it. she has very high base damages and essentially works as a damage dealing support. (aka a kill lane)
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!