How do you counter "dumb" comps?

#1tuffguy34Posted 3/31/2013 3:49:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/X0xX1zF.png

I've been doing really well as Sona lately after playing her more "defensively" that is, maxing w quicker than q, and building more defensively unless we are snowballing instead of maxing q, and gunning straight for the revelries.

At any rate I had this comp come up, at first we were loling hard with two adc's and a jungle Taric but, they were pushing our bot lane so hard we could never keep up. I thought since they had to split CS that it would make them both weak and easy to kill but that wasn't the case. Does anyone have any experience playing bot kill lanes, like this and advice for going against them?
---
to be honest know i dont im on the eastcoast i personally have no reason to know the other time zones .... i dont travel or nothing -AnybodyN9NE
#2saint35Posted 3/31/2013 3:51:08 PM
How is it a dumb composition if they destroying you?
---
Why modern education is failing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM6c-HY8dck
#3Chaos_Doom212Posted 3/31/2013 3:57:17 PM
saint35 posted...
How is it a dumb composition if they destroying you?

Open your eyes and look at the " and " around dumb.
---
If you see this signature, don't believe anything I said above.
#4ssj4supervegetaPosted 3/31/2013 3:58:38 PM
varus has a lot of utility. so he can second as a sort of support.

but to answer your question of how to deal with kill lanes.

vayne is one of the worst champs to deal with one with. sona however is good for that. the heals are strong. and plentiful. you basicalaly just try to poke and sustain. CS under tower (they should be pushing a lot since both are csing, altho not always) so your jungler can try to come by and gank while they're pushed.

just try to survive. the idea of support/ad instead of just 2 ad is that you'll have more utility late game but they'll have more damage. if you can pull off a good sona ult and be tanky then you'll have more tanky members on your team.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#5tuffguy34(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 6:04:10 PM
This was a bad title. I should have said "how do you play a pure support/adc vs a bot kill lane" or something similar.
---
to be honest know i dont im on the eastcoast i personally have no reason to know the other time zones .... i dont travel or nothing -AnybodyN9NE
#6tacoslayer89Posted 3/31/2013 6:12:40 PM
tuffguy34 posted...
This was a bad title. I should have said "how do you play a pure support/adc vs a bot kill lane" or something similar.

Lane swap.
If your top doesn't want to then farm under tower and ward, if someone comes to dive you get out.
---
They call me...Yellow Skinned Wacky Man!
#7tuffguy34(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 6:21:02 PM
tuffguy34 posted...

Lane swap.
If your top doesn't want to then farm under tower and ward, if someone comes to dive you get out.

Sona solo top seems less viable than the other option. I've never tried solo laning with Sona other than an APC sona bot game I did earlier today because my adc was feeding so hard it was all I could do.
---