Daily reminder that Lux is broken.

#31Tali_ZorahPosted 3/31/2013 5:55:21 PM
Suffer_Not posted...
They already did nerf her

RIP Finales Funkeln, riot confirmed for not liking fun ;_;

I'LL ALWAYS CALL IS THIS AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME.

#NEVER SETTLE FOR DUMB NAME CHANGES

Personally, I'll always call it Finales MotherFunkeln.
---
Pokemon White FC: 3568 3549 8596
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1593 3074 6920
#32_HeXPosted 3/31/2013 5:57:11 PM
chaoshadou posted...
_HeX posted...
And Master Yi can constantly use Alpha Strike, amirite? Even if it lands on her you can easily make sure he doesn't get away without taking at least just as much harras in return. He can't pressure her in any way and has one ability to deal any kind of damage to her.

Yi pushes just as hard, if not harder early game, can easily harass her under tower, and if he ever by some chance gets rooted, he just uses meditate to essentially negate everything else she's gonna throw at him if she does.

Nope, he doesn't. Stop playing vs bots or bads in bronze divison.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#33BurnumMasterPosted 3/31/2013 6:12:13 PM
Wanna know the only difference between AP Yi and Lux?

Riot actually realized AP Yi was op.
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BurnumMaster-1464/hero/2935592
#34Cookie BagPosted 3/31/2013 6:33:42 PM
Tali_Zorah posted...
Suffer_Not posted...
They already did nerf her

RIP Finales Funkeln, riot confirmed for not liking fun ;_;

I'LL ALWAYS CALL IS THIS AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME.

#NEVER SETTLE FOR DUMB NAME CHANGES

Personally, I'll always call it Finales MotherFunkeln.

They went full weaboo and decided to name it after the thing it was originally named after, it was shurelya who named it after all, along with youmuu's blade and wriggle's lantern.

Touhou references everywhere, my god that chick must be hard on weaboo.
---
Give me my god DAMN TEA!
#35DiortePosted 3/31/2013 6:36:25 PM
Holy ****, are we really crying this much about her? The only thing that's OP about her is her laugh. If Lux is beating you in lane, you must have counterpicked yourself extremely hard or have no idea how to stand behind minions. Her E costs enough mana that if she's using it to harass you, she's gonna be losing farm later. Just pick Brand and **** on her already and get over it. Or buy some damn magic res.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo
#36dom18Posted 3/31/2013 7:03:09 PM
I luld. Lux is only broken if you make it obvious your trying to attack her. CIP: running directly at her from behind your minion line. She can just snare and gg you. Now say you were farming and constantly moving towards her, and you just happen to q her then flip over her snare, then basic attack with your w on, press r and yell FEEDING TIME then you've got a winner.
---
GT: ZexionXIIIx6
#37CrevoxPosted 3/31/2013 7:18:10 PM
lux sucks
#38Darkyellow327Posted 3/31/2013 7:25:09 PM
She is so mana hungry early. Dodge a couple spells and then farm up or harass her.
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle
#39ssj4supervegetaPosted 3/31/2013 7:34:37 PM
GujinKami posted...
Buy some Mag res

1) Rushing Haunting Guise and Sorc Boots forces you to heavily invest into MR for it to actually work, which

2) Causes your damage to fall off and allowing her to 1v1 you regardless

Um....why dont you have some kind of damage items too by that point? or like an abysall, or if you're not using an ap champ then you should be able to merc her since she's super squishy, specially with those items >>

no ones saying she's not strong but theres nohthing in S3 that made her op. she's a long range super long CD champ that can be dived. her shield however is very strong.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#40indra1994Posted 3/31/2013 7:42:29 PM
Kassadin meat

Easy
---
FC: 2021 2082 7023