So from what I'm gathering, Nasus jungle is a thing...

#11g-cube_mastaPosted 3/31/2013 7:39:46 PM
The upfront burst is less (DoT's still do the first tick of damage immediately, that's why you can use things like Swain's Q to last hit) but the DoT is actually more because the AP ratio is greater than before.

Honestly Rumble never needed his ult to kill you, Flamespitter and E was always enough and it will still be enough.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#12darkwing1232Posted 3/31/2013 7:45:23 PM
Wither is one of the best slows in the game. It will prolly get nerfed eventually so enjoy it while you can. Just remember maxing Q is not a priority for jungle Nasus but rather E and W first. It increases clear time and helps with ganks tremendously.
#13infinitexxPosted 3/31/2013 7:55:49 PM
Wither is hands down the best slow (so long as we're looking at the CC effect and not hybrid damage/slow stuff). Cooldown, duration, insane slow %, completely neuters AAs, nothing really comes close.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#14drakis24Posted 3/31/2013 7:56:31 PM
With well times q's and small jungle minions i never got why jungle nasus was so frowned upon. His ganks with wither airnt legendary or anything but theres alot worst. He scales well into late game and get philo as well for extra gold. That and he can farm for ever with his passive and have high hps for counter ganking.
#15iPWNtheNoobsPosted 3/31/2013 8:35:15 PM
Nasus is amazing. His ganks are scary, that wither, then he comes up to you and nukes you with a low CD nuke. + He can dive like a boss.
Also, if he unable to gank lanes, he has to stay and farm in jungle, which is win win.
---
Trolling is a art