I hate those toxic players who're bitter from the last game they played.

#1luigi33Posted 3/31/2013 8:13:46 PM
So they take it out on us by insta locking, and daring someone to say something so they can rage, troll and say "deal with it ******"

They proceed to not be a team player and do their own thing and then lose the game only to do the same thing to the next team.
---
Specs: [Intel i5 3570k] [16GB DDR3] [GA-Z77X-UD3H]
[CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 560ti]
Steam ID: xcyper33
#2tranquilizerrrPosted 3/31/2013 8:14:34 PM
Then we all report them and they get banned.
---
Talk is cheap.
#3JuliMizrahiPosted 3/31/2013 8:19:13 PM
Never really had that happen, so I don't know, but I did have a game where I was apparently the outsider in a circle of trolls.

Start the game, they pick teemo, yi, Katarina, and gangplank. I'm feeling stoked at this point, grab annie and get ready for a fast game. Boy was I wrong.

My next 15 minutes was a ridiculous waste of time in my worst league game ever. I'm the only one that enters the lanes, and they all sit on the base making genital jokes. I still got 11 kills and dropped 4 towers that game.
---
There are no stupid questions. Just pointless questions asked in incredibly stupid ways.
#4HagenExPosted 3/31/2013 8:22:13 PM
tranquilizerrr posted...
Then we all report them and they get banned.

Not really. Im pretty sure Ive gotten 6-9 bans several times and Ive never been banned. The main reason is I dont even say a single thing during the game, I ignore my team and go ahead with my game.

Almost 90% of bans are due to either flaming, trolling or feeding. As long as you dont do any of those three, you can play with whatever champ you want to, be it instalocked or not.
#5J_walker6Posted 3/31/2013 8:54:03 PM
JuliMizrahi posted...
Never really had that happen, so I don't know, but I did have a game where I was apparently the outsider in a circle of trolls.

Start the game, they pick teemo, yi, Katarina, and gangplank. I'm feeling stoked at this point, grab annie and get ready for a fast game. Boy was I wrong.

My next 15 minutes was a ridiculous waste of time in my worst league game ever. I'm the only one that enters the lanes, and they all sit on the base making genital jokes. I still got 11 kills and dropped 4 towers that game.

You got 11 kills... and killed at least one inner turret... in a 1v5?

Why wouldn't they just pick 3 people and dedicate them to hunting you and then have their other 2 mop up the rest of the match.
#6kirbymuncherPosted 3/31/2013 9:03:05 PM
J_walker6 posted...

in 15 minutes, no less
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
#7HeartlessCharmsPosted 3/31/2013 9:05:04 PM
kirbymuncher posted...
J_walker6 posted...

in 15 minutes, no less

I highly doubt the validity of this story.
---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#8natchu96Posted 3/31/2013 9:31:40 PM
HeartlessCharms posted...
kirbymuncher posted...
J_walker6 posted...

in 15 minutes, no less

I highly doubt the validity of this story.

Maybe the other team sucked. Really badly.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena