Traditional Sejuani?

#1FatesadventPosted 3/31/2013 10:35:47 PM
Read on the lol wikia and forums that sejunai is getting a visual rework and apparently its getting the "traditional" skin treatment (buy before release, get skin). Anyone have any official confirmation of that? (Not an april fools post btw)
#2DeleveleDPosted 3/31/2013 10:37:28 PM
Yes and along with Trundle.
---
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.
#3ChocoboDreamsPosted 3/31/2013 10:40:11 PM
I take pride in having owned Sejuani for months.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#4Fatesadvent(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 10:43:01 PM
I've only found the post on surrender@20 but not any official posting (unlike for trundle, which I saw a rioter actually make a post). Anyone see any different. Just wondering if I should get double rune pages or sejuani
#5EphidelPosted 4/1/2013 1:24:13 AM
Yeah, they're definitely doing that. I forget if I saw a direct confirmation on the forums, but that S@20 article is quoting something Riot said at PAX (and they did confirm it there), so it's accurate.

The remake probably won't be for a while still though, since they seem to be further along with Trundle's than Sejuani's. And they're guaranteed to make a news post warning us before it happens. I'd say you've probably still got around a month. Depending on how fast you tend to gain IP, that might be enough time to get the rune pages as well as Sejuani if you want. Up to you.
---
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/pyvQmyz.gif