Traditional Sejuani?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Traditional Sejuani?
3 years ago#1
Read on the lol wikia and forums that sejunai is getting a visual rework and apparently its getting the "traditional" skin treatment (buy before release, get skin). Anyone have any official confirmation of that? (Not an april fools post btw)
3 years ago#2
Yes and along with Trundle.
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.
3 years ago#3
I take pride in having owned Sejuani for months.
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
3 years ago#4
I've only found the post on surrender@20 but not any official posting (unlike for trundle, which I saw a rioter actually make a post). Anyone see any different. Just wondering if I should get double rune pages or sejuani
3 years ago#5
Yeah, they're definitely doing that. I forget if I saw a direct confirmation on the forums, but that S@20 article is quoting something Riot said at PAX (and they did confirm it there), so it's accurate.

The remake probably won't be for a while still though, since they seem to be further along with Trundle's than Sejuani's. And they're guaranteed to make a news post warning us before it happens. I'd say you've probably still got around a month. Depending on how fast you tend to gain IP, that might be enough time to get the rune pages as well as Sejuani if you want. Up to you.
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/pyvQmyz.gif
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Traditional Sejuani?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived