Holy crap Nasus is awesome

#11BoogyyPosted 4/1/2013 7:58:51 AM
The nice thing about Nasus is that plenty of items synergize very well with him. You should be building according to the game rather than having a standard build.

In lane you should build to counter your opponent to maximize farm (fh/sv + sheen builds). Wither+ cdr + aoe as slow aura? Bruisers and ADCs pls. This is why randuins is a great item for him as well.

While in the jungle, you should be considering utility/cdr with items like locket and aegis.

A few games ago, I found myself building a Zeke's herald. Although it was really unorthodox and rare, my adc was well fed and I needed some health for tankiness, pseudo tankiness through passive/lifesteal, and CDR, plus it added some team utility.

If you need situational utility/tankiness you can't go wrong with: zekes, bulwark, Iron Locket, frozen heart, randuins, shurelyas.

Nasus is amazing because he's well rounded and incredibly strong in every aspect while offering counterplay to basically everything right now.

If you need damage and tankiness: Trinity, IB, Sunfire

The key is to be tanky and to either A: support your team or B: disable/disrupt their team while dishing out the inevitable aoe damage and Q smacks.
---
Flowers are really unbalance
#12mutation10101Posted 4/1/2013 8:02:46 AM
Learn to farm your Q well. If you do that, the only damage item you should get is TF/IBG. *I prefer IBG myself* The rest you should build straight tank. If you get extremely fed and don't really die, you can opt for a LWer.

Situational boots, Bulwark if your support isn't building it, Warmogs, IBG, Locket which you can sell for later, SV FH, Randuins, etc...
---
10-6-12 The day LoL kept crashing to save the wards.
#13angermngment101Posted 4/1/2013 8:04:39 AM
A few games ago, I found myself building a Zeke's herald. Although it was really unorthodox and rare, my adc was well fed and I needed some health for tankiness, pseudo tankiness through passive/lifesteal, and CDR, plus it added some team utility.

I like Zekes on a lot of champions (xin being one of them).

I think its a completely overlooked item, and people will very soon start to pay more attention to it. 20% CDR + health + AD aura is pretty ****ing strong, especially when trying to rush towers/dragons/barons.

20 AD x 5 = 100 AD for the team x whatever their AS is means pretty fast objectives.

No ones catching on yet though.
---
Gamefax
#14KrKABUT0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 8:40:18 AM
angermngment101 posted...
Any more ideas for 5th/6th items? In my last game, I didn't feel as OP as I usually do with Nasus. I had Merc Treads/Warmog's/Trinity Force/IG/SV/Randuin's Omen and I could not solo a Renekton+TF. I mean we still won really hard and all but I really thought I could take them.

You must not have been farming your Q.

Also you need CDR first before anything else.

My Q had over 900 damage on it. And that's not the order I bought my items in.
---
Walking the path of heaven, the man who will rule everything.
#15angermngment101Posted 4/1/2013 8:43:49 AM

Another question:

Why were you trying to fight renekton and TF? Your wither is most effective on an ADC. Thats why you build tanky in the first place.
---
Gamefax
#16KrKABUT0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 8:48:33 AM

Another question:

Why were you trying to fight renekton and TF? Your wither is most effective on an ADC. Thats why you build tanky in the first place.

I was roaming around since the rest of my team was at their nexus wrecking ****. I passed by Baron, saw Renekton in a nearby bush, and W+Q'd him with some autos thrown in. He was down to about 50% health before TF came with his stun, Q, and stacked deck. IIRC Renekton ulted and they both just went down on me. They were both like 3/8.
---
#17angermngment101Posted 4/1/2013 8:49:36 AM
Then you got outplayed. It happens.
---
Gamefax
#18KrKABUT0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 8:56:03 AM
Then you got outplayed. It happens.

Alright cool, was wondering if it had to do with my build or something.
---
#19angermngment101Posted 4/1/2013 9:01:20 AM
Alright cool, was wondering if it had to do with my build or something.

I cant imagine an item build that would have given you a better chance in that scenario.
---
Gamefax
#20KrKABUT0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 11:29:25 AM
Just gonna bump this because Nasus is ****ing awesome. I can't even begin to describe the satisfaction I get when the other team goes "WTF HE WAS 0/2 HOW DID HE GET A TRIPLE?" or something like that.
---