Best everything

#1CrayonmuffinPosted 4/1/2013 8:45:48 AM
Friends and I are having a bit of debate of who is GENERALLY the best in each character type. I know there is a lot of variables to who is the best at different things and I'm sure there are other posts like this so forgive me, but in everyone's opinions who is the best of each class type as far as

Assassin(or mage/assassin)
Tank
Pusher
Mage
Support
#2AvisonPosted 4/1/2013 8:47:41 AM
The game doesn't work that way.

Champions are best in certain situations and compositions. There are definitely around 5 or so champs for each category though that stand a bit taller than most.
---
-True knowledge is understanding why you truly know nothing.
GT: "Avison Atrius" BB Mains: Hakumen, Arakune
#3TomorrowDogPosted 4/1/2013 8:49:15 AM
Jax is the answer to most of those.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#4Crayonmuffin(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 8:49:49 AM
Avison posted...
The game doesn't work that way.

Champions are best in certain situations and compositions. There are definitely around 5 or so champs for each category though that stand a bit taller than most.

That's why I just said generally. And also said there are too many variables to choose just one...just said that.
#5NicoGrimmPosted 4/1/2013 8:50:03 AM
Please take what I say with a grain of salt, because I'm very far from actually being experienced with this game, so just personal opinion.

Assasin: Akali
Tank: Shen
Pusher: Mordekaiser or Yorick
Mage: Veigar
Support: Blitzcrank
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#6EDumeyPosted 4/1/2013 8:52:17 AM
NicoGrimm posted...
Please take what I say with a grain of salt, because I'm very far from actually being experienced with this game, so just personal opinion.

Assasin: Akali
Tank: Shen
Pusher: Mordekaiser or Yorick
Mage: Veigar
Support: Blitzcrank

Just to further show that this isn't a very good sort of question to ask, I wouldn't agree with a single choice this guy just made.

Too much variety.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#7NicoGrimmPosted 4/1/2013 8:53:19 AM
And, I definitely wouldn't blame you. Like I said, it's just an opinion.
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#8AvisonPosted 4/1/2013 8:56:40 AM
Honestly those aren't even really the 'classes' in LoL. I feel dirty even making this list. A better thing to do would be to list the craptier/unusable/too-niche champs and just avoid those.

AD/AP Carry
Katarina
Twisted Fate
Orianna
Karthus
Diana
Ryze

ADC
Miss Fortune
Ezreal
Graves

Support
Taric
Zyra
Blitzcrank
Sona

Jungler
Xin
Hecarim
Fiddle
Amumu
Maokai
Lee Sin

Top/Bruiser
Darius
Rumble
Malphite
Garen
---
#9NicoGrimmPosted 4/1/2013 8:57:23 AM
No Vi or Elise in Jungler?
---
#10AvisonPosted 4/1/2013 8:59:23 AM
NicoGrimm posted...
No Vi or Elise in Jungler?

I honestly just forgot. Elise is a great mid and top too. Vi can even go top quite well. Like I said, it's easier to list the crap champs.
---