What Elo are you, and where do you think you belong?

#11peetotPosted 4/1/2013 9:28:48 AM
bronze 2, silver 3
#12Camel-RiderPosted 4/1/2013 9:33:26 AM(edited)
your match history says you only lost three in a row you lying snake

It just feels like ive been losing more than winning, which is not something i have been used to.
I mained support and BAM suddenly the crappiest teams in history, and I cant win as support at all... So I start ADC, and win a bunch, but im so demoralized by dropping so much. I worked my butt off to get to 91 LP and then I got clamped for no reason only gaining 4 LP for a win.

Its like all the advancements I have made in 2-3 weeks disappeared literally in 1 day.
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#13xDarknezzxPosted 4/1/2013 9:33:28 AM
Camel-Rider posted...
your match history says you only lost three in a row you lying snake

It just feels like ive been losing more than winning, which is not something i have been used to.
I mained support and BAM suddenly the crappiest teams in history, and I cant win as support at all... So I start ADC, and win a bunch, but im so demoralized by dropping so much. I worked my butt off to get to 91 LP and then I got clamped for no reason only gaining 4 LP for a win.

ye silver isnt a good place to main support
#14Camel-RiderPosted 4/1/2013 9:34:24 AM
ye silver isnt a good place to main support

It was honestly working for me for a while.

Maybe the taric nerfs got in my head.
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#15MelvinrulesPosted 4/1/2013 9:43:27 AM
Bronze II but I think I deserve to be above the "1200 im just entering ranked without runes trololol" range that is between Bronze 1 and Silver IV so probs say Silver III
#16zefigPosted 4/1/2013 9:45:35 AM
Silver 3, and I do well in lane perhaps 80% of the time (maining support and jungle) but can't carry the game by myself. I think I'll get to Silver I eventually, but never to gold :(
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
#17shadyelfPosted 4/1/2013 9:47:58 AM
Silver V, Gold

Because I've played with and against golds and even plats and done reasonably well if not beaten them. I'm sure I'll get there in time but don't have time for ranked. And champ select is so unpleasant that I just don't feel like it most of the time.
---
?
#18ssj4supervegetaPosted 4/1/2013 9:48:55 AM
Started in silver 2. i dont really try to carry or pick good picks...just people i like. i really do treat it like normals half the time so i just figured i should stop playing rankned unless im in a tryhard mood.

i got down to silver 5 by the time i decided that XD i think i need a lil more time to get better...taht plus i dont play as much as i used to :c im fine with silver for now. and clearly deserve to be there
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#19FvPPosted 4/1/2013 9:51:59 AM
Bronze 5
Challenger
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#20iluvaznchixPosted 4/1/2013 10:11:01 AM
In Bronze II

Belong in Bronze 5