What Elo are you, and where do you think you belong?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What Elo are you, and where do you think you belong?
2 years ago#21
Silver 1 and here I belong because thats what the matchmaking says
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
2 years ago#22
I'm in Gold V

I should probably be in Silver I, II, or III

:D
---
League of Legends - GBanks
Kennen all day errday.
2 years ago#23
Bronze 2.

In all honesty probably Silver V / Bronze 1 combo, it varies game to game.
---
NOT CHANGING DIS SIG TIL DA FOTY NINAS WIN DAT SUPA BOLL
LoL- dho21
2 years ago#24
Plat V. Plat I or Diamond V
2 years ago#25
I'm not level 30 yet so unranked but from what I've seen and heard I think I might be mid-silver on average. For jungle I'm probably silver V or bronze I and for support I maaaaaybe could pull off low gold (especially when I see the derp supports my gold II roommate gets, although I think he's just unlucky).
2 years ago#26
Silver 5, high silver, maybe maybe maybe gold 5. I have a friend that got gold last season and is bouncing between gold 4 and 5 now. He admits that I'm just as good as him, if not better. I just can't seem to climb out of silver 5 while he got placed in gold because he grinded to it last season and had the history :/

The sad thing is I was at 1400 elo and gaining like 15-20 per win in the elo system so I was sooooo close then when the new system hit I got knocked down :(
/blogFAQs
---
Back in 'Nam I fought off a gang of lesbian hippie child-slaving jewel thieves with nothing but a magic lasso.
2 years ago#27
Silver I
Somewhere in Gold, probably VI or III
2 years ago#28
In Silver 2, one more win gets me a promotion series to Silver 1. I have less than 15 games of ranked so far, and based off of my match history, I think I can end up around Gold IV/III.
---
So i get in a _____ and backflip
BUT I SURVIVE. I actually completed the flip, at the same time avoiding an RPG. I cannot express how awesome I feel right now.
2 years ago#29
Bronze 2 but I believe I would be in the right spot if I was around Silver IV or III. I'm usually the player that has the best scores in my team when I play ranked, but because of retards and afkers I end up losing too many matches.
2 years ago#30
Bronze 4
silver 4 or 5 i jsut cant be bothered to carry my way out
---
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What Elo are you, and where do you think you belong?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived