What Champ(s) to Get Next?

#1NoobletXiiiPosted 4/1/2013 11:54:46 AM
Sorry, for some reason I can't take screen shots.
I have: Alistar, Blitzcrank, Darius, Diana, Draven, Garen, Graves, Jarvan, Jax, Jayce, Kassadin, Katarina, Kha'Zix, Lee Sin, Master Yi, Miss Fortune, Nasus, Nunu, Olaf, Pantheon, Rengar, Ryze, Singed, Sion, Syndra, Taric, Teemo, Thresh, Tryndamere, Xin Zhao, and Yorick.

Was looking at Voli, Swain, and maybe Vlad and Twitch. Not much of a jungler, don't care for support or adc. Just, recommend anyone worth having.
#2ryanaPosted 4/1/2013 12:06:56 PM(edited)
Get Tristana because, like Alistar, she's free.

EDIT: And you should learn roles other than top and mid, unless you want to be fighting with people for those two every time you play as that is what 90% of players do. And yes that was a made up statistic.
#3NoobletXiii(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 5:16:16 PM
I didn't think you could still get Trist for free? I thought I tried to and couldn't.
#4Vaynard5Posted 4/1/2013 5:17:32 PM
ryana posted...
Get Tristana because, like Alistar, she's free.

EDIT: And you should learn roles other than top and mid, unless you want to be fighting with people for those two every time you play as that is what 90% of players do. And yes that was a made up statistic.

90% quoted for truth.
---
LoL IGN: Vaynard5
#5infinitexxPosted 4/1/2013 5:19:10 PM
NoobletXiii posted...
I didn't think you could still get Trist for free? I thought I tried to and couldn't.

You can, just like the facebook page, go to the trist skin offer page while still logged in to facebook, and it should unlock.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#6CunningedgePosted 4/1/2013 5:19:53 PM
I just started playing 5-6 weeks ago. To get Tristana free I had to submit a ticket. Alistar worked just fine after clicking like.
---
XBL: Crimson Mask