Stop banning Darius pls... It's not worth it anymore. Shen is next as well.

#1AC_DragonfirePosted 4/1/2013 1:00:15 PM
They don't give problems if the team has a brain. Tired of seeing bans on Darius in Solo queue. Silver 4. Silver 3 at times.
#2ssj4supervegetaPosted 4/1/2013 1:01:31 PM
i always laugh at darius bans. always have. just never was a need for it.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#3_RaveMaster_Posted 4/1/2013 1:05:16 PM
Actually not a bad ban depending on whose the top. Gives both singed and shen trouble which are played regularly. I forget if his pull cancels shens ult, IIRC it does? I know it cancels Kat's and Nunu's ult which is always fun.
---
~Rave
#4centurion911Posted 4/1/2013 1:06:12 PM
_RaveMaster_ posted...
Actually not a bad ban depending on whose the top. Gives both singed and shen trouble which are played regularly. I forget if his pull cancels shens ult, IIRC it does? I know it cancels Kat's and Nunu's ult which is always fun.

Darius is a terrible ban. He's easily countered/outplayed
---
Resident Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
#5dennis941012Posted 4/1/2013 1:11:02 PM
_RaveMaster_ posted...

but not shen
splitpush is so damn annoying
---
#6_RaveMaster_Posted 4/1/2013 1:14:29 PM
centurion911 posted...
_RaveMaster_ posted...

Hence why I said depending on the top. You just assumed Darius is first pick. If you're first pick and playing singed it's not a bad choice to ban darius.

Obv if they pick darius it's not hard to kayle/cho and completely crush the lane.
---
~Rave
#7AzrahaiPosted 4/1/2013 1:15:24 PM
If you count on your teammates to know how to counter Darius, there's a good chance you'll end up with a fed Darius on the other team.
---
This behavior must not continue. Feel the burning stare of my hamster and change your ways.
#8thedarklordx3Posted 4/1/2013 1:18:49 PM
darius is a good ban, any strong character is a good ban

garen is a good ban too, as garen counters every single top early, and is an unkillable tank late,

darius however, is just really tanky while being high damage(sooo.... garen with better damage)
---
League of Legends IGN: devilkingx - add me and play with me
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
#9iPWNtheNoobsPosted 4/1/2013 1:24:16 PM
Hmm. vs shen just start the teamfights asap before he can splitpush much, or, grab a panth or GRAB TELEPORT.
Sometimes find shen a bit lackluster in fights.
---
Trolling is a art