Stop banning Darius pls... It's not worth it anymore. Shen is next as well.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Stop banning Darius pls... It's not worth it anymore. Shen is next as well.
3 years ago#1
They don't give problems if the team has a brain. Tired of seeing bans on Darius in Solo queue. Silver 4. Silver 3 at times.
3 years ago#2
i always laugh at darius bans. always have. just never was a need for it.
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
3 years ago#3
Actually not a bad ban depending on whose the top. Gives both singed and shen trouble which are played regularly. I forget if his pull cancels shens ult, IIRC it does? I know it cancels Kat's and Nunu's ult which is always fun.
~Rave
3 years ago#4
_RaveMaster_ posted...
Actually not a bad ban depending on whose the top. Gives both singed and shen trouble which are played regularly. I forget if his pull cancels shens ult, IIRC it does? I know it cancels Kat's and Nunu's ult which is always fun.

Darius is a terrible ban. He's easily countered/outplayed
Resident Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
3 years ago#5
_RaveMaster_ posted...

but not shen
splitpush is so damn annoying
3 years ago#6
centurion911 posted...
_RaveMaster_ posted...

Hence why I said depending on the top. You just assumed Darius is first pick. If you're first pick and playing singed it's not a bad choice to ban darius.

Obv if they pick darius it's not hard to kayle/cho and completely crush the lane.
~Rave
3 years ago#7
If you count on your teammates to know how to counter Darius, there's a good chance you'll end up with a fed Darius on the other team.
This behavior must not continue. Feel the burning stare of my hamster and change your ways.
3 years ago#8
darius is a good ban, any strong character is a good ban

garen is a good ban too, as garen counters every single top early, and is an unkillable tank late,

darius however, is just really tanky while being high damage(sooo.... garen with better damage)
League of Legends IGN: devilkingx - add me and play with me
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
3 years ago#9
Hmm. vs shen just start the teamfights asap before he can splitpush much, or, grab a panth or GRAB TELEPORT.
Sometimes find shen a bit lackluster in fights.
Trolling is a art
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Stop banning Darius pls... It's not worth it anymore. Shen is next as well.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived