Garen is so broken

#1mystermandragonPosted 4/1/2013 1:23:22 PM
man, how are u supposed to deal with him in Chew. He just shows up and spins on u, how do u kill him? I jump on him and just get blown away and i cant hit him when he is spinning.

Riot Nerf pls.
---
Sig won't change until my sister thinks re4 is a good game. number of people who support=9
#2GorenksPosted 4/1/2013 1:24:49 PM
Yeah, Singed is OP also.
---
XBL/BF3PC: Boogiepop101
Steam ID: OhmyGLOB!
#3ArtosRCPosted 4/1/2013 1:37:17 PM
man, how are u supposed to deal with him in Chew. He just shows up and spins on u, how do u kill him? I jump on him and just get blown away and i cant hit him when he is spinning.

You let him do his first spin across the screen, count to seven, and camp the side of the screen he disappeared to. Easy health. When you grow too large to be able to eat him, just short hop on him.
---
This is fact and cannot be disputed.
#4RaymondPosted 4/1/2013 1:38:09 PM
Eat him before he starts spinning.
---
Spoiler is plot element, not your ignorance.
#5thedarklordx3Posted 4/1/2013 1:40:18 PM
this is a troll, but he IS right

garen counters basically every top
---
League of Legends IGN: devilkingx - add me and play with me
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
#6ssj4supervegetaPosted 4/1/2013 1:48:58 PM
when he starts spinning he'll usually try to go right on top of you. just use your abilities/auto attacks on him as he wont be able to get out of it.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#7infinitexxPosted 4/1/2013 1:50:43 PM
Climb a building if he's spinning, then stand near the edge he went off of. When he comes back, eat him.

For Singed, just stand in his path and eat him, don't try and jump on him or walk into his poison after you've nommed him.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1