Attention every person who plays ranked

#21Ifrit29(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 12:05:11 PM
HA you say its common sense, but the amount of double jungles/ double mids i see in lobbies begs to differ. I think people are just seflish, and dont trust others with the role they want
---
What have i become?
#22ssj4supervegetaPosted 4/2/2013 12:09:45 PM
Some are ignoring it cause of the way you're typing.

others because they just want to ignore you

others because its info they already knew

others just missed the topic

and then you have the people who started responding.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#23Ninjapleas3Posted 4/2/2013 12:10:21 PM
What is preventing you from having two mids? Push the lane and either rush their tower or roam and gank
#24JuliMizrahiPosted 4/2/2013 12:14:37 PM
Pick order, call order, doesn't mean a thing. If you know your team well, you'll already have your characters and roles picked before the game even begins.
---
There are no stupid questions. Just pointless questions asked in incredibly stupid ways.
#25thedarklordx3Posted 4/2/2013 12:56:05 PM
Ifrit29 posted...
I just get tired of going into lobby and seeing every person and their brother typing what role they want as fast as possible. No strategy or anything, just give me this role. Ill be second or third pick, and volunteer to do support most of games. That leaves every person in the lobby with a carry role, but no you always have that one D'bag who screws the team over.

If your first pick selected what role you wanted, get over it. Other equally important roles to be filled. Dont pick that role anyway when your turn comes around and pull this "i called it" bs that is really getting under my skin. Grow up, this is a team game, and if you cant work with your team when you are just picking freakin champs, 9/10 you guys wont be able to work together in game. Be the bigger man plz

doesn't this logic work for the FP too?

if he decides he doesn't care what his team says and does what he wants, does that mean he'll be a good player? of course not
---
League of Legends IGN: devilkingx - add me and play with me
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards