Teach me how to Elise

#1King_of_NowPosted 4/1/2013 4:16:41 PM
Hey guys, bought Elise today after finally getting back up to 6300 ip.

She's confusing me, and I'm wondering how you guys would recommend building her? I have been start boots + 3 pot with her, and going haunting guise/Rylii's/Deathcap.. games haven't gone farther than that yet. Also, I've been taking her in the top lane.

Any tips?
#2Sony_FanaticPosted 4/1/2013 4:22:08 PM
Take her jungle until you get Level 11, then start ganking dragon.
---
PSN PHOENIX_4pp | LoL Ikasnu
Platinum Trophies Modern Warfare 3 | Motorstorm: Apocalypse
#3RagnarokKnightPosted 4/1/2013 4:44:19 PM
Do whatever start. Cloth+5pots, 2ward+Blue/Red Pots. Honestly you can pretty much start whatever you want in top lane and do ok.

Rush Haunting guise, then get sorc shoes whenever you have the money. After that build full tank. Rylais is a ok item. Don't get deathcap. If they are really going all out on the mr, get a void staff. If not then keep build tank items.

If it's a high sustain top laner, get a tear of the goddess. Otherwise it's optional
---
http://i42.tinypic.com/2cza2yf.gif http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee178/rockerdude112/Sign%20pics/fgfg007-3.jpg
#4NinjaGuerraPosted 4/1/2013 5:10:29 PM
Pick Elise in champ select.

Well done.
---
Rhythm Game Enthusiast.
PSN/Gamertag/LoL: NinjaGuerra
#5_HeXPosted 4/1/2013 5:15:40 PM
Rush Sorc boots and Haunting guise, now build Warmogs and complete your HG into Liandry's, continue to build Ryalis or Sunfire depending on enemy team comp. Become unbeatable and gg.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#6King_of_Now(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 5:29:29 PM
RagnarokKnight posted...
Do whatever start. Cloth+5pots, 2ward+Blue/Red Pots. Honestly you can pretty much start whatever you want in top lane and do ok.

Rush Haunting guise, then get sorc shoes whenever you have the money. After that build full tank. Rylais is a ok item. Don't get deathcap. If they are really going all out on the mr, get a void staff. If not then keep build tank items.

If it's a high sustain top laner, get a tear of the goddess. Otherwise it's optional

Alright, So an AP bruiser basically?