I don't understand Teemo top. Seems garbage.

#1hello_indigoPosted 4/1/2013 4:18:20 PM
I mean sure he can really counter someone, but come lategame, we're missing the tank that woulda been top. Other team has two tank. Teemo just skirts around and camps in jungle/planting shrooms. Pokes. Basically a worthless lategame champ while other team just charges us with their tanks and kills us all.
#2angermngment101Posted 4/1/2013 4:19:04 PM(edited)
It is garbage. No matter where he goes.
---
Gamefax
#3aHappySackaPosted 4/1/2013 4:19:23 PM
Well if they are charging you without hitting any shrooms then he's a bad Teemo.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#4NicoGrimmPosted 4/1/2013 4:19:23 PM
Mushrooms and his AA Q AA can do some crazy damage come late game though.
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#5Gladiator28Posted 4/1/2013 4:20:39 PM
If the Teemo did what he was supposed to, then the other team's "tank" should be garbage due to dying all the time.
---
LoL - Jokmor
GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#6zefigPosted 4/1/2013 4:23:16 PM
Playing with a Teemo top lategame is different than playing with a standard top. Teemo is supposed to safely backdoor, and simulate the Vietnam war in the jungle.
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
#7tranquilizerrrPosted 4/1/2013 4:27:52 PM
Just because you don't understand it, doesn't make it garbage.
---
Talk is cheap.
#86MonthMarkPosted 4/1/2013 4:28:12 PM
Yeah, a good split pushing Teemo should be an absolute nightmare for the other team. With his shrooms he should be able to teleport to basically anywhere on the map, your team should have amazing vision throughout the map, and the only way their team should be full health at the beginning of an engage is if you're at their fountain already.
---
The poster formerly known as MarkCohen
#9shadyelfPosted 4/1/2013 4:31:14 PM(edited)
It's great as far as laning phase but Teemo top just feels like garbage. I've been brutally owned by him but that has rarely translated into an advantage that leads to a win for the enemy team. He just doesn't seem to contribute much in teamfights. So yeah my experience with Teemo top has been hatred in lane phase and maniacal laughter at the end when I see the victory screen.

Seems better at mid (since he can shroom dragon and key jungle entrances)
---
?
#10NicoGrimmPosted 4/1/2013 4:33:37 PM(edited)
The free 10 minute wards on a very short CD, that also happen to do amazing damage seems like enough of a reason to have Teemo on your team, imo.
He's also extremely demoralizing to the enemy team, and they might make mistakes.

It's great as far as laning phase but Teemo top just feels like garbage. I've been brutally owned by him but that has rarely translated into an advantage that leads to a win for the enemy team. He just doesn't seem to contribute much in teamfights. So yeah my experience with Teemo top has been hatred in lane phase and maniacal laughter at the end when I see the victory screen.

Seems better at mid (since he can shroom dragon and key jungle entrances)

Right. He's not really a team fight champ. His job is to ensure that when the enemy team actually gets to a team fight, they all stepped on about 10 mushrooms. he's like a preemptive team fighter, I guess.
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!