[Poll] Volibear is OP

#1ManTigerPosted 4/1/2013 5:48:31 PM
[Poll] Volibear is OP - Results (297 votes)
Volibear is OP
19.19% (57 votes)
Volibear is not OP
48.82% (145 votes)
Volibear is borderline OP
31.99% (95 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I didn't realize it much when I was in gold as I just mowed down with top tier champs pretty often
However once I got to platinum (now in plat 2 and stuck there), I realized volibear's top quality tanking with well above average damage output is really something else. I know some wont take this very lightly but ill say it. I personally think volibear aka cola hear is borderline OP or OP.
what do you think? Do you think volibear is OP? Not OP? Borderline OP?
#2RihawfPosted 4/1/2013 5:49:19 PM
with your nickname, you shouldn't post on ce ever

i like volibear
he's strong
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#3aHappySackaPosted 4/1/2013 5:51:39 PM
The S3 changes only made him stronger, nothing more. He still has to get close to do anything and doesn't have an instant gap closer like the other common picks.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#4wehomiesPosted 4/1/2013 6:03:04 PM
i think he's also borderline op to op.
the currebnt meta just shifted to a point where volibear is goddamn good
#5mx3orangePosted 4/1/2013 6:05:26 PM
RIP Man Tiger

But the bear is strong IMO, esp with the health stacking
---
http://i.imgur.com/5w9qa.png http://i.imgur.com/puVse.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/htfaf.png
#6GreatKiraLordPosted 4/1/2013 6:09:03 PM
Wow 23-22-8
It's a really close poll.
I hear so much about ovlibear from all over the place but sadly I'm nowhere near decent to even have a valid opinion on Volibear. But one thing I did notice in the Korean forums is that amongst the community, including diamond/challenger/pros, are leaning towards volibear being OP, or a bit too good.
#7whatupeveryonehPosted 4/1/2013 6:10:54 PM
lol troll
if you think volibear is OP or even borderline OP, you.re bad
#8eco masterPosted 4/1/2013 6:12:14 PM
wehomies posted...
the currebnt meta just shifted to a point where volibear is goddamn good

what
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#9WayavasPosted 4/1/2013 6:12:52 PM
I been playing Volibear recently and he is just great, I wouldnt say he is OP because if you get slowed while using your Q or anything like that you are done, I think he is stronger in the jungle than in TOP
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#10ralalooloo11Posted 4/1/2013 6:25:02 PM
Even with the lizard nerf (esp since it will be cheaper now from the looks of it on PBE),
what does volibear have over hecarim? Once Hecarim reachers level 6, he has so much ganking potentials. And he's not prone to being ganked or kited. And with his W, he's rather tanky as well and his has great offensive prowess from midgame to lategame. Great in teamfights as well. I just don't get it. Volibear's mobility is horrendous.