The worst feeling in the world in this game :/

#1Iceman222Posted 4/1/2013 7:41:40 PM
Is when you are behind then make a comeback to the point where you are hitting the nexus but your team decides to attack the one remaining member instead of the nexus. Then the enemy respawns with the nexus open and near death but you couldnt finish it out and end up losing teamfights from then on :(
---
rip moke
#2belgerixPosted 4/1/2013 7:46:18 PM
I'd say the worst feeling is knowing you lost the game for your team because you got wrecked in whatever lane you were in.
---
"I just upgraded to Toasters 7."
Lol ign: Darushiro
#3shadyelfPosted 4/1/2013 7:46:53 PM
the worst feeling is champ select
---
?
#4TheRequiemWolfPosted 4/1/2013 11:39:35 PM
Nah, the worst feeling in the world must be for the team that i had to fight yesterday. they literally destroyed my entire team short of me and one other who was in my lane. I was Nocturne and she was Kayle. They were fed beyond reason and had our Nexus down to about 10% Health. We managed to kill them off but only Kayle and I were left.

On our last ditch effort we pushed the bottom and I destroyed the base turret along with the two Nexus turrets while they were just getting to our base, I really have no idea why they didn't come back, they'd left one little Teemo to stop me but I killed him with one hit and destroyed their Nexus.

Half their team was screaming because they thought their own Nexus blowing up was a mistake.
#5princemarth23Posted 4/1/2013 11:53:21 PM
belgerix posted...
I'd say the worst feeling is knowing you lost the game for your team because you got wrecked in whatever lane you were in.

Yep like how I just got bodied by a fizz as karma and there was nothing i could do about it. I feel quite awful at the moment.