It's sooo hard to lose with Janna

#21Lord SojiroPosted 4/2/2013 6:41:04 AM
I miss AD buff after broken shield. The knock-up fix was nice though, definitely noticeable.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
#22SoulknightX0Posted 4/2/2013 6:42:54 AM
cubajoe21 posted...
She's banned a lot so I wouldn't pick Morganna really...

Morg has not been a common ban for a while now.

on topic
Janna pretty much destroys Leona because tornado stops the dash.
Janna can go against blitz well as you get free ms, you can tornado their carry if blitz gets a grab and shield your own to stop the incoming burst but you cannot get grabbed yourself.
Janna stops taric with slow or tornado so he can't do anything but throw little stun balls.
Janna v Thresh I have no clue tho

And she's the best teamfight peeler ever. Tornado, W, R and I try to get twin shadows (2 slowed is better than shard imo) for even more peel.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bentrey/
#23infinitexxPosted 4/2/2013 6:49:30 AM(edited)
MrFail posted...
I'd have to disagree. What buffs has she recently gotten?

Only thing really recent was the bugfix to her Q, where knockup time increases as the tornado charges.

SoulknightX0 posted...
And she's the best teamfight peeler ever. Tornado, W, R and I try to get twin shadows (2 slowed is better than shard imo) for even more peel.

It's rare, but if you can get off an Ult in the middle of their team (Flash in, Ult), your team can tear them to shreds while they're all split up.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#24Silvanus350Posted 4/2/2013 7:37:13 AM
Ravid182 posted...
Darksteel posted...
Janna and Morg are my go-to supports

I agree. The support tastes have just become so heavy kill lane/harass heavy people have forgotten just how much of a support carry janna is.

Also no one plays morg support, a real shame, she is incredibly strong. [she is my number one pick vs champs like leona]

Would you mind elaborating on this? Leona is my go-to support... I'm assuming her shield negates the CC?
---
You are now breathing manually.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ~ |||||||||||||||||||| ~ ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#25S84_The_PatchPosted 4/2/2013 7:41:48 AM
Silvanus350 posted...
Ravid182 posted...
Darksteel posted...
Janna and Morg are my go-to supports

I agree. The support tastes have just become so heavy kill lane/harass heavy people have forgotten just how much of a support carry janna is.

Also no one plays morg support, a real shame, she is incredibly strong. [she is my number one pick vs champs like leona]

Would you mind elaborating on this? Leona is my go-to support... I'm assuming her shield negates the CC?

Janna can use her tornado to stop Leona mid-dash when she hits someone with Zenith Blade.

Other than that the shield mitigates some burst and she can ult if things are going bad anyway.
---
League IGN: lPATCH
It's an "L", not an "i". (Kennen main; Diamond 1)
#26RihawfPosted 4/2/2013 7:42:22 AM
Sadly, it seems she will be popular, used by bad people and be nerfed again
AGAIN
it seems
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#27MegeasPosted 4/2/2013 8:03:07 AM
she'll never become truly popular in solo queue just because you can't always predict what your ADC will do. Far to often you get people who are far to aggressive or can't harass at all and don't understand playing defensive.
#28kirbymuncherPosted 4/2/2013 8:15:45 AM
I really like Janna but I'm not fond of using her with random potentially bad ADs since she doesn't have the whole "stuffing your carry full of kills" power that blitz/thresh/leona have
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF