Udyr feels a lot less durable for some reason.

#1Linctagon7Posted 4/1/2013 11:58:02 PM
I don't know why, but I'm just getting wrecked in early game. I have 9 Glyphs of Scaling Magic Resist and 9 Glyphs of Scaling Armour. My Masteries are specced purely for Defence. I do this because I build Udyr into an Attack Speed and Crit machine. Yet since the patch I just can't take the hits I could before with the same setup.

Yesterday we were Top against Pantheon and Garen and they jumped me from the Brush at level 1 before minions spawned and in 2 hits I was basically dead with like more than 3 qaurters of my HP gone. Later I ran into a single Kha Zix in another game, again both a level 1, both withs boots start, and he takes my HP down to half with one attack. I feel useless untill teamfight stage and untill I get all my items. This isn't really an issue of items but an issue of base Udyr just feeling so squishy to me.

Maybe it's just in my head. But I'm seriously thinking of dropping Udyr and just going back to Singed. At least Singed doesn't die in 3 attacks at the start of the game.
#2Shadow EdgePosted 4/2/2013 12:00:11 AM
Get jumped 1v2.

1v1 a Lv1 Khazix who probably started with Q.
---
ns
#3Ravid182Posted 4/2/2013 12:01:57 AM
I dunno man. I just played an udyr game and I felt invincible half the game until my team threw by being dumb.

Tanks in general feel far more squishy late game though I would say.

But for real half the game I only had a wits end and the spirit stone tank item and I was near invincible while doing considerable damage [I jungled as pure tiger udyr, pheonix is so not even needed nor worth it.]
#4YusukenlPosted 4/2/2013 12:03:37 AM
it is like that since S3, you just didn't play him much since S3 imo
#5Linctagon7(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 3:57:35 AM
The good side though is that when I have my build sorted late game I just tear people to shreds. I have yet to meet a single character who can stand up to me 1v1 late game. Hell I even went 3v1 and wiped the floor with 2 of them.

My build is:

Berserker's Greaves
Warmog's Armour
Atma's Impaler
Ravenous Hydra
Phantom Dancer
Inifnity Edge

Seals of Armour
Glyphs of MR
Marks of AD
Quints of ATK speed

So I forego defense but I just tear people apart with Tiger. Nice attack speed and a critical hit on every second attack. Problem is I just need to get past early game and mid game. Late game teamfight is when I shine.
#6Master_strikerPosted 4/2/2013 4:01:47 AM
Can't tell if topic is srs or not
#7OnceInALifeTimePosted 4/2/2013 4:23:19 AM
Udyr was hurt by the resistances change: he gets so much free health from W he could just spam his shield with monstrous resistances in a fight and be unkillable. He just can't do that now.
---
http://www.gamereplays.org/community/uploads/post-396-1161708490.jpg :: sound advice from the NHS
"I like FosterTaken" - Darth Snake
#8CovenantPosted 4/2/2013 5:42:57 AM
Yeah, your build is bad and your runes are bad.