This probably not news to any of you but Athene is a cheating no-good player.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. This probably not news to any of you but Athene is a cheating no-good player.
2 years ago#1
http://www.in2lol.com/en/news/8119-athenes-blunder-and-cover-up-exposed/
---
Nami is my waifu
White FC: 3181 8609 7858 /// White 2 FC: 3053 5724 9151
2 years ago#2
Athene isn't a gamer, he's an entertainer.
2 years ago#3
But he makes donations meaning nobody is allowed to dislike him without being scum.
---
[ Aphoristic (360/Steam/League) | Aphoristic92 (PS3) ]
[ 'Look at that dang-ass dang!' - Arin Hansen ]
2 years ago#4
Eh, never really cared for Athene. To me he's just another boosting scrub, of which there are millions out there. His cheating was exposed a few days ago on Reddit.
---
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana
2 years ago#5
Man, I hope that Phosphia person in the comments also ends up banned.
---
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/pyvQmyz.gif
2 years ago#6
A year ago I saw people hating on Athene and I didn't understand why, but this week has really cleared up a lot of stuff for me.
---
You can't take the sky from me.
2 years ago#7
Mitsune_Rakaen posted...
A year ago I saw people hating on Athene and I didn't understand why, but this week has really cleared up a lot of stuff for me.

He's been like this since WoW, 2007. He kept jumping games when he'd either get banned, a game got popular, or he was bored of the game he was playing before. Hes like the cough that won't go away no matter how much you try to stamp it out.
---
Nami is my waifu
White FC: 3181 8609 7858 /// White 2 FC: 3053 5724 9151
2 years ago#8
Hydreigoon posted...
Mitsune_Rakaen posted...

He's been like this since WoW, 2007. He kept jumping games when he'd either get banned, a game got popular, or he was bored of the game he was playing before. Hes like the cough that won't go away no matter how much you try to stamp it out.

Why would switching games be a mark against him?

You can hate his attitude, and the fact that he's playing for the camera, but ._.
---
"Speculation is not hard evidence; it is the refuge of those who cannot prove their point."
~ ArtosRC
2 years ago#9
Ephidel posted...
Man, I hope that Phosphia person in the comments also ends up banned.

---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
2 years ago#10
Is this a joke article? I feel like I'm on a website where all the writers are still in middle school.
---
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. This probably not news to any of you but Athene is a cheating no-good player.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived