Ezreal
Ryze
Leona
Katarina
Malzahar
Nami
Master Yi
---
... And the nugget was like 'PO...TA...TO' and I was all like 'NO, Dude just NO!'
IGN: 3Radication
#2DropDeadFred_Posted 4/2/2013 2:34:04 AM
Blitzcrank free week... oh god.
---
I play by my own rules. Nobody else's. Not even my own.
Currently Playing: Diablo III (PC) Dragon's Dogma (PS3)
#3WayavasPosted 4/2/2013 2:34:16 AM
welcome to the world, yesterday was 1st april...you were born on that day right?
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#4DerpyAssassin(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 2:47:04 AM
Not trolling?
---
... And the nugget was like 'PO...TA...TO' and I was all like 'NO, Dude just NO!'
IGN: 3Radication
#5jonlaw101Posted 4/2/2013 2:49:47 AM
DerpyAssassin posted...
Not trolling?

at least you picked a good username
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#6Miksu454Posted 4/2/2013 4:22:36 AM
On EUNE it is:

Diana
Draven
Graves
Orianna
Amumu
Nasus
Nidalee
Lux
Zilean
Renekton
---
Little Koko never had a chance...
#7darkwing1232Posted 4/2/2013 4:29:45 AM
Im pretty sure it was called "April Fools"
#8InNox534Posted 4/2/2013 4:43:05 AM
After my bot feeds to Blitz and whatever adc, I'll just tell myself at least Amumu isn't free, jokes on them.

Blitz just should never be free. :(
#9ChisukaPosted 4/2/2013 5:02:36 AM(edited)
NA getting trolled hard, my free week champs are

Diana
Draven
Graves
Orianna
Amumu
Nasus
Nidalee
Lux
Zilean
Renekton

On EUW.

Also http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/news/new-free-champion-rotation-season-three-week-9
---
"God forbid we not stare at mithra ass for 6 hours while waiting for our Monk to get a group to punch stuff." - AnguishedTears
#10Sun Ce fanPosted 4/2/2013 5:33:22 AM
According to a post in the week rotation thread on this page;
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3292882&page=31
Postered: House of Hell
Just went to the brazilian page. A red has spoken: "Guys, I was talking with the live people about what happened. It was not an April Fools joke, you can be sure of that. I'll be back with more information!" Then he kept on posting about the issue.
Long story short: Riot had mistaken these week's champs with the following week champs.
As of now, champs were changed as intended in the brazilian server...they are enjoying Draven and the rest.

Riot dun goofed up the weeks. They fixed it on other servers but not on NA, why idk... They must be aware of the issue, but idk why they haven't stated anything which is annoying as hell. Not a single post about it on the dev tracker for NA forums.